Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Mon, Apr 29 2024 8:55 PM (1,175 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2023 9:13 AM

CLUB OWNERS:

BossBird has spearheaded a member sponsored Christmas, where Lesley, and other generous members are providing gifts to those mid-level players that need, and deserve, a boost to their game, be it clubs, balls, etc..

Owners, nominate a member here:

As already posted ….. gifts | World Golf Tour (wgt.com)

Anyone wishing to nominate themselves, who are not club owners, may make a request and it will be considered. 

Those who received anything from Nico and Champ, you can make a request, but it will be held until all those who had not received holiday gifts from the "Mods" have been considered.

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2023 9:41 AM

HamdenPro:

ct690911:

craigswan:
    Also, are Santa's reindeer male or female? Female as their antlers fall off this time of year . Another way to tell is that their mouths are always open .

...and moving !!!

Wow, so they do move in packs.

I'm in Canada and Craig is in Scotland...one hell of a big "pack"...lol

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2023 9:44 AM

Duplicate post removed

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2023 12:02 PM

Humm....

OK I'll not put you on my naughty list today. Yes, they say they are all females...

Are Santa’s reindeer male or female?

Both male and female reindeer have antlers, but they shed them annual and grow a new, larger set every year. Only females still have antlers at Christmastime since males shed them before winter begins once mating season has ended, so Santa’s reindeer must all be female.

I'm not sure if the females have open mouths though.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,869 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2023 12:13 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Here's a Santa Claus riddle for you all. Name all 10 of Santa's reindeer.

Gene Autry sang his famous song about the famous RUDOLPH, but didn't quite have the correct names for the 8 "FEMALE" reindeer. (They have to be female to do the heavy trave work that Santa requires).

Gene Autry sings "You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen".

But in the original story, the reindeer are "The poem was first published in the Sentinel of Troy, New York, on 23 December 1823. All eight reindeer were named, the first six being Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet and Cupid, and the final two "Dunder" and "Blixem" (meaning "thunder" and "lightning" in colloquial New York Dutch)."

Merry Christmas all!

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2024 12:00 PM

Buy those flowers for the one you love via TapJoy shopping offers. Flowers and credits, a WIN-WIN

• craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2024 12:26 PM

Tapjoy doesn't work here Steffi but i have no problem sending you flowers kiddo . 

Great to have you back here .

Beauty Love GIF by Magic Flower Company

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2024 3:11 PM

craigswan:
    Great to have you back here .

Who said I was back? I am NOT back....

P.S. - thanks for the flowers, I would have expected black roses but those will do.

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2024 6:45 AM

• craigswan
    31,025 Posts
    Thu, Feb 8 2024 12:14 PM
    Back .
RSS