Forums

Help › Forums

45 sec time clock on coin games

Tue, Feb 1 2022 6:51 AM (86 replies)
  • petrieboy
    434 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 5:24 AM

the older players have the option of not entering a 45 sec clock game. its up to them right from the start. so no point in removing the 45 sec clock.

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 6:11 AM

Come on folks , let’s move on , we don’t all agree all the time , but some of the comments are a bit childish , can we not agree to disagree and put it to bed. The funny thing is probably 95% of those doing the forfeiting don’t even know it is being discussed here ! 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 6:17 AM

pdb1:
    That didn't hurt at all . I suspect you will eat your words . Maybe sooner than later .

Yes, I'm sure you've reported me with your "Woe is me, I'm the victim" crap, just as you have Myth and others, and I'll be put on moderation and the thread will be pulled, that is your standard MO.

That's okay, I need a reason to stop wasting time and money on what's left of this game after 2700+ consecutive days played. Go for it.

Drivel on, dude.

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 6:33 AM

tramilleo:

^^^^^^ please wgt moderate this troll, his uninformed /misinformed posts are an eyesore

and yes I'm moderated, no one likes truth

moderation isnt enough. a complete ban from the forums is whats needed

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 6:51 AM

pdb1:
    It is proper to let the round finish .

pdb1:
    I'de like to think a high majority play with those values .

what kind of high and mighty BS is this? You're absolutely trying to dictate play to others. And you're trying to make people feel inferior if they don't play the way you dictate. 

and FYI people have been forfeiting and conceding matches long before you ever started playing coin games.

something like 6+ years of coin games then Paul comes in and the game should be played the way he wants. And the thing is you aren't hurt in any way if they do. You can't defend it other than just saying it's the way it should be.

narcissism should change it's name to Paulism. what a cluster...

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 7:24 AM

billycash74:
    moderation isnt enough. a complete ban from the forums is whats needed

His only contribution to the forums is that he makes HK an enjoyable read.

RSS