Help › Forums

45 sec time clock on coin games

Tue, Feb 1 2022 6:51 AM (86 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2022 4:46 AM

pdb1:

Cameron122010:

Or ( and stay with me here ) you could realize you’re playing a game and have a little patience and realize that the people who sometimes take timeouts are playing within the framework that the devs built in to it. 

This is also correct . Sometimes it's just the way that shot goes . But it is only allowed 1 time . PERIOD . There are not 2 timeouts . You get 1 if you time out again you have disqualified yourself . The round is over .

What I find annoying regarding time . Is the excuse that players use to forfeit on the second or third hole ( in a 3 hole match ) if they think or know they will likely lose . That they must hurry to the next round in the sponsor time . Meanwhile ruining a perfectly good round with probably a minute or so left .

For me and others I talk to out on the course . That is a lame excuse . Not good enough to end a 3 hole round early .

When they could have maturely and sportingly waited . If they miss the sponsor time . It is only 35 to 70 cr. to start another .

In this case Paul , I agree 100% with you. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2022 4:23 PM

This baffles me. why should anyone be forced or even expected to finish out a match they think is unwinnable?

I don't even see why anyone would be against it. 

it's a win you get your coins. 

what is it that you're looking for?

do you want to rub it in?

• AlaskanDame
    19,031 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2022 6:58 PM

Amazed to see this Christmas Day thread is still going!

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2022 6:58 PM

pdb1:
    What I'm trying to do here . Is keep the integrity and sportsmanship of the game intact .

Why don't you try to keep the integrity of the forums intact and just disappear again?

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2022 8:08 PM

pdb1:
    I am not the one  posting the negativity and close minded and distasteful content here .

Never said you were. You're just the CAUSE of it.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 3:03 AM

twinponds169:

pdb1:
    I am not the one  posting the negativity and close minded and distasteful content here .

Never said you were. You're just the CAUSE of it.

ouch !

RSS