Forums

Help › Forums

WGT computer problems

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 9 2021 2:27 PM (4 replies)
  • gillian5048
    163 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 8:31 AM

Again this morning, less than a week, I have been in two games basically cancelled by WGT. First the game was terminated. The next game was hung up in a perpetual loop. It's very frustrating to myself and other WGT players. Can something be done to correct this problem? Thanks!

• rkearns469
    25 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 1:43 PM

it would seem that with WGT running on no less than 5 platforms, they do not respond to issues that only some of us have. My apologizes to my opponents that i have bailed out on because of the glitches that never get addressed.

• SamSpayed
    4,916 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 2:10 PM

gillian5048:

Again this morning, less than a week, I have been in two games basically cancelled by WGT. First the game was terminated. The next game was hung up in a perpetual loop. It's very frustrating to myself and other WGT players. Can something be done to correct this problem? Thanks!

The game that was terminated was probably caused by a connectivity problem, either on your end, your opponent's end, or WGT's end.  It's hard to know who the culprit was without running some sort of network diagnostics.  WGT will always say it was not them.  

When the game gets hung in a perpetual loop (shows everyone spinning and LOADING), your best bet is to give it a minute or two to fix itself.  If it stays in the loop, you can hard-close the app and restart it and it will usually (but not always) come back.  Sometimes the connection just needs a little bit of a kick.

Good luck!

• gillian5048
    163 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 2:27 PM

hard close? click on X in top left of screen; just had another game terminated

• callaghan159
    6,237 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 3:46 PM

SamSpayed:
    When the game gets hung in a perpetual loop (shows everyone spinning and LOADING),

This has happened to me multiple times today playing ALT. I played 4 or 5 rounds and it happened a few times every round. We just waited it out and it eventually worked itself right. 

RSS