Forums

Help › Forums

Apparel designer

Wed, Nov 10 2021 8:16 PM (5 replies)
  • PrimerLance
    14 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2021 4:20 PM

Not anything outrageous.  I imagine taking existing designs from the game -- perhaps only the simplest designs -- and just letting players pick their own colors.  For instance, if someone wanted a plain pair of crimson slacks with a white belt, he could create that by choosing "MAX common level 1" from the available selections, then entering "9E1B32" and "FEFEFE" as primary and secondary colors, shelling out his 500 credits or whatever, and voila.

If letting people have unlimited choices of colors is too big an undertaking, at least give us a few dozen pre-selected choices for each piece of clothing.  A polo shirt could be available in a range of blues (navy, royal, powder), greens (forest, lime, mint) and so forth.  I would bet people are much less inclined to wear the various garish designs on offer than they are to simply be able to wear uncomplicated designs in their favorite color combinations.

• HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 9:32 AM

Funny, I was thinking about the attire just the other day and was considering starting a thread. In my case, I was thinking that WGT should hire a designer to help with its fashion choices.  I think the male attire is fine with the design but do agree that you should have more say in the colors and combinations available.

As for the women's attire....they totally need a designer. The skirts and the Swing Edge leggins make you look anorexic. The skorts and shorts are fine as far as how they fit but I believe there should be more of a selection in color combinations.  I once bought an outfit but when I (my avatar) was wearing it, I did not like the way it looked..so, I returned it. LOL

I sent an email to WGT explaining that i.r.w. I could have tried it on first in the dressing room but, seeing how WGT does not have a dressing room, it is unfair to not allow me to return it. I did add that they could probably go back and track my algos, and stuff, to confirm that I did not wear it for play (only wore it on the tee box of first hole to see how it looked) and that it still had the tags.  WGT credited me back and took back the outfit.

Until a designer is brought in, I would suggest mix and matching attire from different sponsors and those available for purchase (if u want to spend the $$). You can also pick up some freebies when available (Puma Orange Hat and Spieth Shoes - if still available, idk).  I bought a pair of white shorts (which goes with pretty much everything) and can create many combinations with the sponsors clothing. Remember, the more you upgrade the sponsors attire (the common ones) the more variety becomes available.

IMO : )

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 7:31 AM

• HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 9:43 AM

Not that that the jump suit is not interesting but I can not help thinking the designer dipped into your stash!!! She be trippin'

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 3:58 PM

HamdenPro:

Not that that the jump suit is not interesting but I can not help thinking the designer dipped into your stash!!! She be trippin'

LOL, I do agree about the female apparel and avatars lacking a bit. 

My dog would so seek revenge if I dressed him like that...

• HamdenPro
    2,424 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 8:16 PM

PureGro1:
    My dog would so seek revenge if I dressed him like that...

Would you like us to prepare an ensemble for your mutt, here are some of my little guy's collection...and all his shoes...forget about it!!!

RSS