Forums

Help › Forums

To ding or not to ding ? and other thoughts...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 1 2022 12:56 PM (30 replies)
  • JonnoAUS
    31 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 7:49 AM
    None of that makes sense. It’s taken me over 5 years to get to Level 91. That’s a level every 3 weeks average. So level 23 would take around a year and a half. Even if you played a lot - 50+ games a day, I can’t see how it could take any less then 6 months minimum. Maybe I should report you - for talking nonesense! :D
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 11:56 AM

JonnoAUS:
    None of that makes sense. It’s taken me over 5 years to get to Level 91. That’s a level every 3 weeks average. So level 23 would take around a year and a half. Even if you played a lot - 50+ games a day, I can’t see how it could take any less then 6 months minimum. Maybe I should report you - for talking nonesense! :D

Hey, if you stick around for more than a game or two this time around, you just might take over the title of Biggest Idiot To Ever Post In The Forums.

Good Luck!

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 12:33 PM

I'm also level 91, but starting playing seriously 8 months ago. If you just play a hole every day, the consecutive daily bonus really accumulates points. You level up without much effort to 90, then it starts to drag as it takes more and more xp to level up.  Good luck!

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 12:48 PM

JonnoAUS:

The XPs needed to achieve each level is not linear.  The early levels are achieved fairly easily and relatively quickly.  Level 23 only takes a few days if you play frequently.

twinponds169:
    Hey, if you stick around for more than a game or two this time around, you just might take over the title of Biggest Idiot To Ever Post In The Forums.

I don't know about that.  He's got some pretty stiff competition to overcome there 😁

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 1:42 PM

SamSpayed:

JonnoAUS:

The XPs needed to achieve each level is not linear.  The early levels are achieved fairly easily and relatively quickly.  Level 23 only takes a few days if you play frequently.

twinponds169:

I don't know about that.  He's got some pretty stiff competition to overcome there 😁

@ Twinponds

I think Scott has a point. To wit: Paul (PDB1) keeps stats on all manner of records. I wouldn't be surprised if he had already made a trophy for the stupidest post ever in the forums. I would defer to his historical knowledge on this particular assertion..:)

ct

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 2:37 PM

JonnoAUS:
    None of that makes sense. It’s taken me over 5 years to get to Level 91. That’s a level every 3 weeks average. So level 23 would take around a year and a half.

Yes, if the way you approached the game were the only way the game could be played, then you would be correct. But...

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 4:39 PM

ct690911:

@ Twinponds

I think Scott has a point. To wit: Paul (PDB1) keeps stats on all manner of records. I wouldn't be surprised if he had already made a trophy for the stupidest post ever in the forums. I would defer to his historical knowledge on this particular assertion..:)

Apologies in advance Colin, I realize you guys are pals, but I've pretty much considered him the reigning champ all these years.

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 8:26 PM

twinponds169:

Good Luck!

We should be encouraging more posters in this forum. Name calling and bullying is not how to do it. We can all be more tolerant. Surprised the moderators don't take a more active role.

Those with tons of experience should offer their wisdom. I am thankful for all those that provide help.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 8:42 PM

twinponds169:

ct690911:

@ Twinponds

Apologies in advance Colin, I realize you guys are pals, but I've pretty much considered him the reigning champ all these years.

My friend...my comment was meant tongue in cheek. Yes, Paul is on my FL, unfortunately, Scott isn't. You are also on my FL, so 2 out of 3 ain't bad...lol

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2022 10:37 AM

ct690911:
    Yes, Paul is on my FL, unfortunately, Scott isn't. You are also on my FL, so 2 out of 3 ain't bad...lol

FR sent, Colin.  But if you don't want to accept, I understand 😎

RSS