Forums

Help › Forums

CAREER EARNINGS ISSUE??

Tue, Sep 20 2022 5:48 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BingoBen
    525 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 8:39 AM

Bringing it up again - So, are career earnings still being tabulated?  Many of WGT tourneys have entry fees such as Ready Go tourneys.  If you play well, you can earn back your entry fee or ++.  I'd say totals are not being tabulated but have no way to confirm.  Just wanting to know. 

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 1:18 AM

Fist2k8:
    what I want to know is after dozens of posts why does this piece of crap keep telling me its my first?

It might come from the fact that you are still on moderation, and the guy in charge of ending this might be offended by your description as "piece of c...". It may also show that you don't respect the community guidelines, possibly extending moderation...

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 1:42 AM

I'm a tad late - nevertheless:

DodgyPutter:
    I'm not sure I'd have said it's a "scam", certainly misleading, but perhaps it should be described in such a way.  I imagine it's there to mislead other players that winning money is possible as so many players have decent "earnings".
    This!

"Earning Leaders" is on the front page of wgt.com and misleads passers-by into thinking that $$ can be made by many (1), attracting them into a game where ev1 spends real money, and there is only one or two per year who receive anything worth $$, that is the VUSO winners visiting the next USO.

(1) This is the definition of fraud or scam IMHO.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 5:48 AM

alosso:
    misleads passers-by into thinking that $ can be made by many (1), attracting them into a game where ev1 spends real money, and there is only one or two per year who receive anything worth $, that is the VUSO winners visiting the next USO.

Yes, most people play games for the lure of easy money...lol

• PAGES
RSS