Help › Forums

If a member received a possible Death Threat,

Thu, Oct 27 2011 4:31 PM (28 replies)
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 4:16 PM

Oldstir:

russellfahey:
    i very much doubt any of the points that you mentioned will ever happen.

No offense but if you're that naïve to think that someone cannot track down and find Anyone on the Interent with Today's technology, that's about as ignorant as it gets perhaps IMO? :)

But by all means, you and Mental are certainly entitled to have a good LOL about "death threats".  Just don't waste any more of "your" unsubstantiated IFFY nonsense on my topics or I'll report you for abuse. Thanks very much and I'm not interested in Anything Else you Two have to say either. Bless you both though. :)

yes i know all about being able to trace actually!!!!! as my friend is a nanny bot who hacks into ppls comps all the time for the state oh and be my guest report me for abuse good luck with that :) for saying your over reacting i'm not gonna get into a slanging match with ya as we both know ure no angel when it comes to playing nice enuff said!!!! good day

i was only referring to 2 of your points which you mentioned

1.wgt for the incident nor offered any kind of compensation

2. if someone does get murdered, then maybe they might think about some constructive policy changes?

RUSSELL

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 7:48 PM

russellfahey:

2. if someone does get murdered, then maybe they might think about some constructive policy changes?

RUSSELL

i murdered a few shots on the back 9 of kiawah today.

i think the the only chance of anything getting killed here on WGT is time.

tbe

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 8:48 PM

If You are stupid enough not to read that nobody said anything about "telling a stranger anything", then perhaps YOUR THE IDIOT? As well, that was not the Topic of this Post.  So I respectfully suggest You pay attention to the "topics" and keep your juvenile sarcasm to your Self and try to "get over your self" and try talking about what you know, not what you wish you knew? :)

That is of course, IF you can understand

Ever wonder if you're rather abrasive, and somewhat insulting manner may be responsible for you're current situation?

From my experience of playing against you, two Alt shot games, this is how you make comments while playing. 

Not going to condone someone making a death threat here, or anywhere, crossing a line no question, however suspect you are probably you're own worst enemy when it comes to interacting with others on this site.

Relax and enjoy the game

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 11:37 PM

I think his response to MC was completely justifiable.. but we all have our opinions.

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 8:47 AM

LMFAO, justifiable?? The dude is obviously an over-dramatic, over-paranoid, old man who thinks big brother can track your every move. I guarantee you 99% of the players on here have no *** clue how to trace someones location thru the internet. Not only is it almost impossible without first being able to gain access to the WGT server itself and going thru log data, then you have to hope that the data is correct. There is no way they could trace you WHILE youre playing with some sort of IP sniffer thru a Flash based game that is run thru a third party server, that is then connected to the main WGT hub, all of which have their own seperate security. I currently connect to my internet using Clearwire WiMax technology (basically wifi on a grand level thru cell towers), but every site Ive ever gone to that has some sort of feature that shows pop-ups using my location, or some sort of globe icon showing where I'm connecting from, it all shows that I'm 150 miles away from my actual location because my ISP pings thru different routers. 

So if by chance you could hack into the Sql database of WGT, AND get someones IP address based on where they play from or signed up from (not sure what IP address info is stored in the Sql database), then you'd have to hope it was right.

THEN!!! youd have to be one sadistic ignorant *** to use that info to actually spend money and waste time tracking down the person.. ALL OVER A WEB GAME... 

.. So talk all the *** you want old man, youre just crying out because you got your mangina hurt and you need to grow up. Noone in their right mind is giving you factual death threats, their simply some 16 yr old kid who's pissed off you shot better than them, and is typing out nonsense while eating their microwaved pizza rolls and listening for mommy to wake up and catch them online, so get over yourself.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 9:34 AM

"PUBLIC forums invite hatred.  Period!"

Point Proven again here and there will be no further responses from me on my topic.  But by all means, the rest of you go ahead and bash each other with hatred to "your" heart's content. :)  Bless you all.

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 10:00 AM

MentalChaos:

LMFAO, justifiable??

That part seems like you are replying to me.. but everything else seems directed at the OP.  Once again, given your attitude and lack of people skills.. I think his reply to you was fine.  You seem to be a fine one to talk about someone needing to grow up, when it seems like you are the one that is incapable of having an adult conversation.

I didn't think that your points were wrong, just your tact.  To each their own, but given your response, I still stand by my previous statement.  You don't have to bother typing out a pithy, long remark.. I already know what it will be.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 10:42 AM

I think Bermuda rigged yachts can out pace Gunter rigged ones, given the right helm orders.

Lizzie xx

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 10:48 AM

LizzieRossetti:

I think Bermuda rigged yachts can out pace Gunter rigged ones, given the right helm orders.

Lizzie xx

And I think you are the patron saint of lost forum posts :)  Thnx for the smile.

RSS