Forums

Help › Forums

No More Yankie my Wankie

Sun, Oct 23 2011 10:42 AM (21 replies)
  • robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 7:44 AM

BolloxInBruges:
    These threads are such a waste of space.  Just think if everyone was selfish enough to post a daily update on their rounds.  Like anyone gives a sh*t that you suck at this game.  Grab an extra box of tissues to shed your tears in rather than the forums.  Or better yet post this BS on the blog section of your profile, then everyone that cares can read it (nobody).

Think he's jealous of your profile pic Ren.

i have been told(not by Ren) not to post a reply as its foolish to upset the chosen one,so don't take offence(whatever) but on this occasion you are wrong,because:

I care for a start.And when i have the good fortune to play a round with the squirrel i rarely ever here him lay the blame on errant shots on anything other than himself.The guy is like 60 so cut him some slack s'pose you never ever hit a shot and think ........thats just wrong!

Also It's not like he is the only one who also thinks and posts........that's just wrong!     So instead of picking on a old man,why not man up, strap on a pair and join the team pal.

Failing that don't read the posts keep playing with the other big guns counting out your vast fortunes(no doubt)singing the old "The King was in his counting house"song,just dont go complaining when some S-ite Hawk swoops down on you Mr Bollox!

The Tree Rat would not have to complain of course,but the problem is WGT Don't address the issues that get raised they just bury their heads in the sand,so keep up the good work Winner52,tell me all about consecutive day number 210/211,or even better Hit me up and show me the Fescue!lets go take the clowns on at their own game,think i'll switch to the freebies maybe draw some shades on my screen right where the little ball sits!

Kindest Regards Robbo.                                                                                                Bullys!

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 7:49 AM

BolloxInBruges:

These threads are such a waste of space.  Just think if everyone was selfish enough to post a daily update on their rounds.  Like anyone gives a sh*t that you suck at this game.  Grab an extra box of tissues to shed your tears in rather than the forums.  Or better yet post this BS on the blog section of your profile, then everyone that cares can read it (nobody).

Little VEIN are we 

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 8:07 AM

Was drinking last night but still feel the same  (can usually restrain myself to not reply), the guy starts the same damn thread virtually every day whining about how the game is out to get him when clearly he is just not very good.

• jordanisawesome
    620 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 8:13 AM

BolloxInBruges:

You letting out the furry because you didnt break 30 in the 2000 CCC RG?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 8:23 AM

Must be Sunday, I heard from God. Oh, never mind, it was last night he spoke to me. I was drinking too. Glad I had a valid excuse for my comment.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 8:41 AM

The way I see it, is everyone who and they will have a bad day or days, is not going to blame themselves it always has to be the program, ( i am also guilty of doing this )

Sometimes it is the program, like when they changed the avatar movements that will surly mess you up ( after the drive )

The main thing is don't let the game beat you, beat the game

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 9:24 AM

When I was quite young, I dreamed that an exploding orange exploded. It was kind of zesty, even though I didn't know that word then. Also around this time, I had a recurring nightmare about the bin men chasing me. That's when Andrea held onto the milk float as it drove away and scraped her knees on the unmade road. I learnt my lesson from her, and she didn't even charge, except in tears.

Nearby my old house was an alley, which I used to carry my little boat down to the water along, and sometimes I would  throw my sandwiches over Mr Pickles' wall.

Lizzie xx

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 9:32 AM

LizzieRossetti:

When I was quite young, I dreamed that an exploding orange exploded. It was kind of zesty, even though I didn't know that word then. Also around this time, I had a recurring nightmare about the bin men chasing me. That's when Andrea held onto the milk float as it drove away and scraped her knees on the unmade road. I learnt my lesson from her, and she didn't even charge, except in tears.

Nearby my old house was an alley, which I used to carry my little boat down to the water along, and sometimes I would  throw my sandwiches over Mr Pickles' wall.

Lizzie xx

hmmmm, uh    wtf?

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 9:38 AM

BolloxInBruges:
    Was drinking last night but still feel the same  (can usually restrain myself to not reply), the guy starts the same damn thread virtually every day whining about how the game is out to get him when clearly he is just not very good.

WOW Ren, this guy is pissed off.

Maybe if you asked him nicely , he would be willing to show you how to improve your game.

Oh wait, something tells me that's a bad idea.

Never mind.

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sun, Oct 23 2011 9:48 AM

Someone wrote, "These threads are such a waste of space"... I don't agree with this statement!!! Whose space is it wasting... If your the best golfer on this site or the worst, you don't own the forums... With the money that WGT made off me alone, they could expand the game forum... Maybe if your space is being wasted, you should make your comments on the MY SPACE site... Keep posting renn, i want to read them.  And preferably right here on EVERYONES forum.

RSS