Forums

Help › Forums

No More Yankie my Wankie

Sun, Oct 23 2011 10:42 AM (21 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:04 PM

Dong is done for the night. 3 straight 37's. Can't even go back far enough in my scores to find this happening. Who ever programmed this today, I hope you slide down a razor blade into a pool of salt water. And I want to watch. Good night.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:43 PM

3 straight rounds of 37  ( 1 over par) ... oh my!

I couldn't go far enough back in your score history to find that, either. But what I DID find was 1 single round of 30, a couple of 31's and a few 32's.  Other than that, Renni, your scores look much like mine do .... fairly consistent but very mediocre.

For a guy that is pretty much a par shooter, you do an incredible amount of griping. 

Maybe .. just maybe.. it's not the programming that's to blame.

Just sayin'

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:58 PM

Was I griping? Jeff, goodnight. Please don't take this comment the wrong way. I really mean good night, I am tired.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 7:07 PM

renniw52:
    Who ever programmed this today, I hope you slide down a razor blade into a pool of salt water. And I want to watch. Good night.
    O-M-G

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 7:09 PM

In fairness...any griping has always been with good humour....!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 7:21 PM

So I thought, maybe not. Some folks take anything negative towards WGT very seriously, don't  they.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 9:56 PM

You know something Renn...it's always the same. You make some sort of negative comment and then somehow always end up "backing up" about it when a reply is given and trying to make it out like it's everyone else who are the ones being negative toward you  and are somehow picking on you or something.  So, I say to you the same as I said to another yesterday. Take responsibility for your round's outcome. Only then will you find a solution. When people "always" refuse to accept blame they never change or attempt to fix anything...Why should they ? It is obviously  never  their own fault. People who analyze their own mistakes change things and find solutions.  

Ace

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2011 10:46 PM

These threads are such a waste of space.  Just think if everyone was selfish enough to post a daily update on their rounds.  Like anyone gives a sh*t that you suck at this game.  Grab an extra box of tissues to shed your tears in rather than the forums.  Or better yet post this BS on the blog section of your profile, then everyone that cares can read it (nobody).

RSS