Forums

Help › Forums

showdown scoring

Sun, Jun 20 2021 5:50 PM (6 replies)
  • budliteman
    157 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2021 9:25 AM

i play the back 9 and on holes 12,13,and 14 it gave me bogeys i did not bogey any holes WHATS UP WTG

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2021 2:18 AM

Join the club, we’ve all been there, if you contact customer services you’ll probably get your entry fee back but thats all, sorry.

• budliteman
    157 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2021 9:31 AM

yes sir u are correct

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2021 11:23 AM

My short response to all this Showdown stuff....

I never have had issues with it. Until yesterday. 

I was oddly enough on my PC and Mobile and I was checking the credits/surveys section on the Mobile side while I was searching for an Opponent in the Showdown. 

While I stopped the search on my PC for that next Opponent, I seen that the search did not shut down on my Mobile. 

I caught this quickly and was able to get out of searching and close my Mobile and resume on my PC. So no bogeys for me. 

Moral of my story...

Don't use PC and Mobile at the same time with both Apps going maybe. I know I won't do that again in a Showdown. 

Mark

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2021 5:50 PM

Happened to me too last month.  They gave me back the entry fee, but no compensation for ball usage or for projected earnings when WGT turned my -1 or -2 into a +3.  Feel your pain.  It did not happen to me this showdown.

And response to Wedge, I never use mobile and regular app at same time.  I rarely use mobile at all, and then only to protect my CDP streak.  So that is not the issue.

Tom.

RSS