Help › Forums

Where the heck did my bag go

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 5 2021 8:10 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DAputts
    1,790 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 10:27 PM

I took a 3 year layoff from wgt and came back just in time for the demise of flash. I downloaded the topgolf app and play on my pc. I am trying to buy some new equipment but cannot find my bag to unequip what I want to sell back... has anyone seen a red standup bag full of clubs...i can't seem to remember where I left it. 

Dave

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2021 1:42 AM

• DAputts
    1,790 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 8:54 AM

Thanks Don. Did that and no response. Have waited 2 days no today is the 3rd day. guess they got lost looking for my bag...lol

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 9:42 AM

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 12:09 PM

All bags have been recalled since they were deemed unsafe by some consumer group. You must learn to golf while carrying 14 clubs wrapped with a bungee cord. Good luck with that.

As far as selling clubs, if you click on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the start page, you will be taken to your equipment and stat page. At the bottom there are tabs to sell and edit equipment as well as edit your avatar

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,515 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 12:24 PM

HackWilson1930:
    All bags have been recalled since they were deemed unsafe by some consumer group. You must learn to golf while carrying 14 clubs wrapped with a bungee cord. Good luck with that.

🤣

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, May 29 2021 2:56 PM

HackWilson1930:

As far as selling clubs, if you click on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the start page, you will be taken to your equipment and stat page. At the bottom there are tabs to sell and edit equipment as well as edit your avatar

LOL to the first part.

The second is not so obvious:

Clubs in use can only be sold after release to the inventory. Some clubs may be in use in the custom bag, and their release is impossible w/o access to the bag. Thus, they can't be sold.

• DAputts
    1,790 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2021 8:49 PM

I'm thinking if I wanted to buy a new driver, it could not be equipped as long as I have a equipped driver.. Contacted support and the response was that that could not understand what I was saying...I'm friends with Icon from back in the day so I sent him a message. see where this goes. as a matter of fact alosso you and I go back to the old days. several forums posts back and forth. You helped me out a couple times.

Dave

• PAGES
RSS