Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating

Wed, May 19 2021 4:54 PM (21 replies)
  • TOPMIXER11
    6 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 1:42 AM

I played a level 33 yesterday  who scored 9 under  on st Andrews Inc 2 eagles with heavy winds and very fast greens player had beginners clubs , and full swing edge level 6 apparel .when I looked at profile they had average 34 on all courses for 9 holes .was this a cheat ifso HOW

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 3:08 AM

Wow... the 1st posting in 12 years! I took a quick glance at your activities on profile page. You look even more suspicious, I mean... mysterious to me. LOL 

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 5:03 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    You look even more suspicious, I mean... mysterious

*Intriguing*

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 8:57 AM

TOPMIXER11:

I played a level 33 yesterday  who scored 9 under  on st Andrews Inc 2 eagles with heavy winds and very fast greens player had beginners clubs , and full swing edge level 6 apparel .when I looked at profile they had average 34 on all courses for 9 holes .was this a cheat ifso HOW

It's a reroll. Which WGT is ok with as long as they aren't playing multiple accounts at same time.

• TOPMIXER11
    6 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 1:49 PM

usefull comment 

• TOPMIXER11
    6 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 1:52 PM

re roll what does this mean  . im only just back on this game after years out of country and have built up to 76  and was well and truly smashed by this re roll ! player and ive spent a few quid on clubs etc

• TOPMIXER11
    6 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 1:54 PM

re roll what does this mean  . im only just back on this game after years out of country and have built up to 76  and was well and truly smashed by this re roll ! player and ive spent a few quid on clubs etc

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 2:39 PM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 3:06 PM

Would be interesting to know when this L33 player joined WGT.  They could have been someone with lots of game knowledge that played before levels were a thing and started off at L30 and came back after a long time away from WGT.  If you're good enough it doesn't take that long to get back into the swing of things (pun intended). 

But the OP is a L75 Tour Pro.  Seems to me that someone isn't learning much while moving up the levels.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 3:11 PM

Mythanatos:

TOPMIXER11:

It's a reroll. Which WGT is ok with as long as they aren't playing multiple accounts at same time.

Well, there were mixed info on that subject from different mods. Including one that said WGT does not allow restarting. But even the ones that said restarts were allowed, stated players weren't allowed to play any credit involved tournaments, until they reached the tier of their original account. Even WGT free tourneys with credit prizes. Problem is, I really don't think they're able to enforce this policy, at least not on a scale that'd make a difference. But there were cases, where restarts were suddenly found out and promoted a few tiers over night, only to be eventually banned some time after that. 

RSS