Forums

Help › Forums

Players Quitting!!

Wed, Aug 30 2023 4:24 PM (225 replies)
  • Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 5:14 PM

HP - Who was Spock?

He was a famous pediatrician who was noted for a book he wrote, in the 1950’s I believe it was, about child rearing, then became infused with 1960’s culture and actively participated in the peace movement, only to give it all up in late 1960’s when he went through some plastic surgery and hair transplants in order to move to the planet Vulcan where, as a newly arrived member of the planet, he was required to undergo the Koon-it-kal-if-fee ritual in order to gain a wife and some offspring that he could claim on the Federal Income Tax form he forgot to submit before he left. The IRS has tasked the new Web telescope with the mission of locating him as he owes the government a bunch of money since they believe his moving expense deduction, rumored to be in the billions, was bogus. I believe at one time he was an active member in the WGT universe, but due to poor internet connections he had to give it up.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 5:29 PM

Did Dr Spock ever meet Dr McCoy?...did Mister Spock ever meet Mister Hyde?...and what about Dr Jekyll? (he seems to be the odd man out)

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 5:46 PM

Cicero733:
    as a newly arrived member of the planet, he was required to undergo the Koon-it-kal-if-fee ritual in order to gain a wife and some offspring that he could claim on the Federal Income Tax form

ct690911:
    ..did Mister Spock ever meet Mister Hyde?...and what about Dr Jekyll?

This is why when seniors, get to a certain age, they should not be allowed to drive.

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 6:20 PM

HP

I kind of agree with your comment about seniors driving. I have been contemplating permanently garaging my DeLorean and seeing what I can get for the flux capacitor on Craig’s List.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 6:29 PM

Cicero733:
    I have been contemplating permanently garaging my DeLorean and seeing what I can get for the flux capacitor

You should not forfeit it. You should concede.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 7:31 PM

pdb1:
    "HamdenPro"]You said the

We don't need to return to that conversation.. LOL...

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 1:07 AM

HamdenPro:

Cicero733:
    as a newly arrived member of the planet, he was required to undergo the Koon-it-kal-if-fee ritual in order to gain a wife and some offspring that he could claim on the Federal Income Tax form

ct690911:
    ..did Mister Spock ever meet Mister Hyde?...and what about Dr Jekyll?

This is why when seniors, get to a certain age, they should not be allowed to drive.

Hefner was shagging bunnies well into his eighties. Age really is just a number..:)

RSS