Forums

Help › Forums

Players Quitting!!

Wed, Aug 30 2023 4:24 PM (225 replies)
  • SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 10:17 AM

IHATEQUITTERS:

Hey Brystar, i'm in a c/c that is named Qitters( i guess they forgot how to spell quitters) anyway the c/c is named Qittersnotwelcome. It's a great c/c that doesn't support the quitting of a game, and thats any game that is put up by the c/c. Three quits and you are out of the c/c, therefore you can get in a complete game. It's a damn fine c/c and i would recomend it to all. I've been a member for quite sometime now and i like it alot. There are Divisional games, Sunday Night tournaments, and you can even make a game to put on the c/c site. Take a look and ask about it. Good Luck in your game.

1. This is not the place to advertise your CC.
    2. Amazing how you knew about "quitters" when creating your account, is this really your 1st?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2011 12:17 PM

SgtDoodles:
    Amazing how you knew about "quitters" when creating your account, is this really your 1st?

Interesting,   very good question

• IHATEQUITTERS
    10 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 11:01 AM

yes it is. i know someone else who played this game and gave it up because of quitters. i used to watch this person play  and people would quit because of a lousy game. so he said no more of this game. i've played other golf games before and thought i'd give this one a try and used my name to let other folks just how i felt about quitters. does that satisfy you !!

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Oct 21 2011 1:21 PM

IHATEQUITTERS:

does that satisfy you !!

No, not really. Where da gramma?

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Mon, Oct 24 2011 3:36 PM

SgtDoodles:

IHATEQUITTERS:

does that satisfy you !!

No, not really. Where da gramma?

Bump!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 1:24 AM

esssy:

i said so many times about these people wasting post space and post time for stupid quitting pages if this upsets you so so so bloody much

dont play alternative games at all just play games with your friends please

saves me writing crap in the posts saying things im so upset someone just quit on me lol what you want a bad sportmanship against the player and give that player crappy

games for the rest of his or she time on here so they quit and spend no money on here and drag wgt to the ground so others dont sign up here,,,, get out of here its all rubbish and boo hoo rubbish story lol

i told you i will start on these dumb posts ive had it with them wasting our time reading real information which is really needed for first time players get it people

Nuff said

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 9:36 AM

I agree, comp was always my favorite subject in school as well. sheesh

• wayne5347
    59 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 6:39 PM

Yes, everyone continues to rant about quitters. I've been playing this game 2 years and have had my fair share of quitters also. But it's time to realize that WGT isn't going to do anything about it. I just wish everyone would quit their bitching and moaning about it. I've been sitting in the weeds reading about this too long now. Had to have my say.

Cheers

Wayne5347

RSS