Forums

Help › Forums

Purchased Balls 11/30 - Vanished From "My Equipment"

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 3 2009 5:06 AM (6 replies)
  • AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 6:39 AM

On 11/30/09 (in the evening) I purchased a 3 Pack of WGT PRO-S Balls from the Pro Shop for 43 Credits.  They appeared in my inventory immediately and I EQUIPPED them.  At this point, everything was fine.

THIS MORNING (12/1)..... The balls are GONE from "My Equipment" and it is showing me EQUIPPED with the WGT Starter Ball - which is the ONLY item showing in my Ball inventory (1of 1).

Where did my WGT PRO-S Balls go?  (I played some WGT later last evening and early this morning - but certainly not enough to have used up 3 balls).

I saw another post from another user who seemed to have a similar issue recently.  What's up?

Please advise.  Thanks,  AtlantaCoaster

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 10:09 AM

Hi Atlanta, how many rounds did you play with the latest pack of Tour-S balls, and did you lose any of them? Did you notice the "ball taken out of play" message during any of your rounds?

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 10:42 AM

Hi Alex....

I saw the "Ball Taken out of Play message" one time - EARLY this morning - so one was "used up".  Also - I did not lose any of these (Water or Out of Bounds/Lost).

In reviewing my score History it looks like I have played 45 Holes (1 Full 18 and 3 9 Hole Rounds) since my purchase.  Also 4 CTTH Challenges. (Might vary slightly - not sure where the "cutoff" is when I purchased the Pack compared with my rounds.)

I know I "used up" 1 of the balls.  But the other 2...Gone.

Let me know if you have more questions.  Thanks for your assistance.

Thanks, AtlantaCoaster

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 11:20 AM

One more thought adding on to my other response.....  I had a couple of CTTH rounds that I stareted - but terminated early.  I do not recall that I lost any balls during these either.  Probably 2 or 3 of these not more than about 4 holes each.  I still don't think enough to eat up all the strokes for the balls I purchased. - Thanks, AtlantaCoaster

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 2:36 PM

Dear AC, I had some Tour-S balls awhile back & recall only getting 60-70 shots per ball.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 2:49 PM

Hi Atlanta, we will follow up with you via email.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 5:06 AM

Thanks Alex....

I received the email response and I now consider this issue to be resolved and closed.  I will keep better track of the "Durability" and usage of my purchased golf balls.

Lesson Learned:  The CTTH challenges are FAST in terms of time it takes - and so those tend to eat through a ball much faster (timewise) if playing alot of them.

Regards, AtlantaCoaster

RSS