Forums

Help › Forums

Free credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 4 2021 10:39 AM (4 replies)
  • jdogg0222
    3 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 2:52 PM

Is it common do do 15 minute survey and then get a you are not what our client looking for message at the end....and no credits?  What a joke, or is it a ploy to get you to just buy credits?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 10:30 AM

jdogg0222:

Is it common do do 15 minute survey and then get a you are not what our client looking for message at the end....and no credits?  What a joke, or is it a ploy to get you to just buy credits?

This is not uncommon. Surveys are looking for specific demographics of people. If, at the end, it is determined you are not what they are looking for, you are simply disqualified.

Back in the day, you would at the very least receive 5 credits for your time.

For what it's worth, try the videos instead. From what I've gathered, you can earn 150 credits a day... each day of the week. That 1,000+ credits should be more than enough to get you by.

Don

• jdogg0222
    3 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 10:39 AM

Thanks Don, Appreciate the feedback. Only problem I have is there are no videos to watch for some reason! 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 1:15 PM

That is why I don't attempt many surveys...I do get to complete some every now and then.  Make sure your profile is up to date and answer accordingly.  

What I now do for free credits is doing the offers in the mobile app.  Nothing that cost money but the games you can download and play to certain levels to get credited.  Sometimes I have two or 3 installed at once.  Run out of turns on one game and switch to the other.  I mainly do the slot machine types as I can have them auto spinning while my phone sits next to me working from home.  ;-)

Some of them pay big amounts too but what I like most is most of them pay out part of the credits along the way.  Usually small in the first parts but then the payouts get much better.  I'm doing one now where I just need to reach level 60 in a slot machine game.   If I reach L60 my total pay out will be 3,424 credits.  I'm at Level 30 now and have received 534 of those credits.  I'll get 1071 credits when I hit Level 40. etc..  

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 4:23 PM

Doing surveys for free credits has never been reliable in my case. There's nothing more frustrating than seeing an error message and get nothin' after spending some 15-20 minutes for answering a survey.

RSS