Forums

Help › Forums

Literal Scramble

Sat, Feb 27 2010 4:24 PM (63 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 5:34 AM

Rob ... with 8 signed up it's time for a 3 questions.   I'm dumb .. as easy as this is I need help.

1) Low score wins.  So we take our final score ... change any holes we hit in reg to double bogey ... and that is the score we report.  

2) Do you want us to post the screen shot of the scorecard ?

3) Given the unique nature of this tournament ... which courses are you going to have us do it on so I can practice WHERE I want to miss all these greens to ..... (like i really need practice)   Where you miss might put you in a better place to chip in.

Thanks

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 8:38 AM

lvietri:
    1) Low score wins.  So we take our final score ... change any holes we hit in reg to double bogey ... and that is the score we report.  

Yes sir lvi that is correct

lvietri:
    Do you want us to post the screen shot of the scorecard ?

lvi i am not requiring scorecards to be posted to this thread. the winner of the match will post scores on this thread adding any necessary penalties from an accidental GIR.

lvietri:
    Given the unique nature of this tournament ... which courses are you going to have us do it on so I can practice WHERE I want to miss all these greens to ..... (like i really need practice)   Where you miss might put you in a better place to chip in

As stated in the first post you coont, "round speculations will be posted after sign-up's are complete", but just for my lil bity tiny winy itsy bitsy lvi coont. I have found that this format is a little more fun on Kiawah. :)

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 8:39 AM

Sign ups look great guys! Thanks for all the support from all my brotherly coonts :)

5 more sign ups needed

Also i have put the names down of the people who have signed up on the spreadsheet, who you are paired with now is not your official match. Your spot on the bracket only represents your flight. I will randomly draw matches once sign ups are over.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 9:34 AM

No GIR? Well, seeing as I never hit them anyway, I might as well join!

Pro, 79.31.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 10:03 PM

looks great so far guys!

only 4 spots left

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 5:02 AM

Just to clear 1 thing up robbipoo,  Par 5's.  Hmmmm lay up in 3, then chip it short so we don't tweet. Then 1 putt for par. Am I correct on this assumption Mr Poo.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 5:26 AM

Interesting format, my short shots always need practice! Sign me up if there's still room hun.

Master - 62.98

• badaboom
    238 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:00 AM
    If there is room i would like to join. master 65.28 thanks
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:13 AM

Competition is sure looking stout, but with the off the wall format this could be anyone's game! 2 more spots left!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2009 7:15 AM

salamii:

Just to clear 1 thing up robbipoo,  Par 5's.  Hmmmm lay up in 3, then chip it short so we don't tweet. Then 1 putt for par. Am I correct on this assumption Mr Poo.

sally poo, you got it brother. every hole is played that way. at no point in time should you ever have a birdie putt. all first putts should be for par, unless on your actual shot into the green you miss it :)

RSS