Help › Forums

putter pal

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 24 2021 10:42 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • musictreble
    114 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 4:50 AM

Putter pal will NOT turn off. If I apply changes then save and close it still stays ON !!!! BIG BS PEOPLE!!! All we get is to complain and NOTHING gets fixed !!! WGT is going to lose players by the DOZENS by NOT fixing any of the small problems, such as mine and others from what I've read.

• alosso
    20,101 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 5:46 AM

Why are you concerned about the Putter Pal? It's free for you!

musictreble:
    WGT is going to lose players by the DOZENS
    Why are you concerned?

• borntobesting
    9,080 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 11:49 AM

musictreble:

Putter pal will NOT turn off. If I apply changes then save and close it still stays ON !!!! BIG BS PEOPLE!!! All we get is to complain and NOTHING gets fixed !!! WGT is going to lose players by the DOZENS by NOT fixing any of the small problems, such as mine and others from what I've read.

Why do you want it off? Your putting is almost as bad as mine. Looks like to me you would want it on!

• pdb1
    21,090 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 12:29 PM

musictreble:

Total Ranked Rounds Played , 11,216 .

Wow ! I guess he knows what he wants .

EDIT:

musictreble:

I don't like it ...Why should I use something that I don't want ? Why are you so concerned about something that has NOTHING to do with you?

my response waiting in moderation since Saturday morning .

• musictreble
    114 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 4:07 AM

I don't like it ...Why should I use something that I don't want ? Why are you so concerned about something that has NOTHING to do with you?

• mystry78
    877 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 6:39 AM

Both putter pal and shot pal should be able to be toggled on and off without changing screens. If I’m taking a full swing I like the meter bar to be clean without all of the increment lines. The OP has a valid point.

Frank

• pdb1
    21,090 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 7:03 AM

Hey . I'm on your side . If you don't use it disable it . Don't buy it . In the coin rooms don't pay attention to it . I don't use it in the coin rooms . But it doesn't affect my putts .

If you want to enjoy this new era of WGT . We must all try harder to ignore the things that annoy us . But really do not affect the outcome of the shot .You will have to deal with features that have NOTHING to do with you .

Although I think the developers will continue to improve all the variables . To please more of the people more of the time .If they were to read all of the nitpicking whiny ass complaints in these forums . They would laugh . It's a good thing they don't read them . They might end up taking their jobs less seriously .

The auto putterpal will always remain . In the coin games . Because a large majority find it very useful . If at some point . There is an option to disable it . Well good for you .

Yes . They have had years to research and develop this platform . It wasn't until the last year and a half . And more so in the last couple of months . That any feedback . The real voices of the vast ex flash WGT universe have started to speak up .

Now they really have their work cut out for them . They have their hands full . You can bet they are diligently working to accommodate , upgrade , modify , improve , repair . More than even we can throw at them at this point .

Myself originally being one of the strongest opponents to the end of flash . And the decision to transition the mobile platform to accommodate PC playing . In lieu of other advanced platforms .

It is now all to clear that this is now the game . They have done wonders with it . I give them mad credit . And now respect the transition . I also believe now that given some time ( WGT definition of some time is about 10 years ) . This game will surpass what we see now . And once again become " the only game in town ". Surpassing other competitors .

• SamSpayed
    2,786 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 10:33 AM

This has been discussed a few times already in the forums.  See this thread for a solution.

• mystry78
    877 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 7:39 AM

This was a solution for not being able to access putter pal at all. There is no solution to having the ability to toggle it on or off without going into settings.

• Yiannis1970
    2,320 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 8:11 AM

mystry78:

Both putter pal and shot pal should be able to be toggled on and off without changing screens. If I’m taking a full swing I like the meter bar to be clean without all of the increment lines. The OP has a valid point.

Frank

+1000 Frank!!

Loved that button on flash. So useful!!

• PAGES
RSS