Help › Forums

putter pal

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 24 2021 10:42 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • musictreble
    116 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 4:50 AM

Putter pal will NOT turn off. If I apply changes then save and close it still stays ON !!!! BIG BS PEOPLE!!! All we get is to complain and NOTHING gets fixed !!! WGT is going to lose players by the DOZENS by NOT fixing any of the small problems, such as mine and others from what I've read.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 5:46 AM

Why are you concerned about the Putter Pal? It's free for you!

musictreble:
    WGT is going to lose players by the DOZENS
    Why are you concerned?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 11:49 AM

musictreble:

Putter pal will NOT turn off. If I apply changes then save and close it still stays ON !!!! BIG BS PEOPLE!!! All we get is to complain and NOTHING gets fixed !!! WGT is going to lose players by the DOZENS by NOT fixing any of the small problems, such as mine and others from what I've read.

Why do you want it off? Your putting is almost as bad as mine. Looks like to me you would want it on!

• musictreble
    116 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 4:07 AM

I don't like it ...Why should I use something that I don't want ? Why are you so concerned about something that has NOTHING to do with you?

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 6:39 AM

Both putter pal and shot pal should be able to be toggled on and off without changing screens. If I’m taking a full swing I like the meter bar to be clean without all of the increment lines. The OP has a valid point.

Frank

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 10:33 AM

This has been discussed a few times already in the forums.  See this thread for a solution.

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 7:39 AM

This was a solution for not being able to access putter pal at all. There is no solution to having the ability to toggle it on or off without going into settings.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 8:11 AM

mystry78:

Both putter pal and shot pal should be able to be toggled on and off without changing screens. If I’m taking a full swing I like the meter bar to be clean without all of the increment lines. The OP has a valid point.

Frank

+1000 Frank!!

Loved that button on flash. So useful!!

• PAGES
RSS