• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 7:49 PM

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2023 7:18 AM

SamSpayed:

MLittle4007:

NEW RULE!!! If you're a LEGEND w/a 74.50 Scoring Avg... you don't have enough experience to complain. HAHAHAHAHAHA

NEW RULE!!!  If you're a TOUR LEGEND w/a 62.77 Scoring Avg who's been playing for over 10 years and has absolutely pathetic putting stats (close to what a mediocre Master has)... you don't have enough experience to make new rules.

OK...That's damn funny ^^^.

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2023 12:19 PM

ct690911:
    OK...That's damn funny ^^^

It wasn't funny , it was  Scott being a smart ***  as always .  His stats aren't that good for a champion either , but that's an aside .  Why do you feel the need Colin,  to jump on others " trolls", i accept that most of your posts are ultimately deleted because you seem to think this is a politics forum,  but still you get the point .

This nonsense is why this sh 1t hole is the place that is and why it should be shut down  and let all the  a$$es congregate  and troll to their hearts content on discord  where they will be right at home .

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2023 1:56 PM

IamNicklaus:
    This nonsense is why this sh 1t hole is the place that is and why it should be shut down  and let all the  a$es congregate  and troll to their hearts content on discord  where they will be right at home .

We do that too 😎

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2023 2:26 PM

IamNicklaus:

ct690911:
    OK...That's damn funny ^^^

It wasn't funny , it was  Scott being a smart ***  as always .  His stats aren't that good for a champion either , but that's an aside .  Why do you feel the need Colin,  to jump on others " trolls", i accept that most of your posts are ultimately deleted because you seem to think this is a politics forum,  but still you get the point .

This nonsense is why this sh 1t hole is the place that is and why it should be shut down  and let all the  a$es congregate  and troll to their hearts content on discord  where they will be right at home .

I try to provide a balanced and fair opinion, regardless of the subject.  As far as the "politics" thread that was recently deleted, I was the one who flagged it to Nico. Although I stand by what I wrote, I realized that I crossed the T&C line and asked it to be locked or deleted.

Nice hearing from you though. You might have also wished Canucks a Happy Thanksgiving in the thread I provided...but perhaps a bit boring for you?

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2023 3:33 PM

ct690911:
    You might have also wished Canucks a Happy Thanksgiving in the thread I provided...but perhaps a bit boring for you?

Yea, i tried, but couldn't get a word in amongst the sheer volume of replies.

As far as 'everything else you said, you deliberately court controversy (because by your own admission you find most of the forum boring) 

Then if you are to be believed, ask for it to be deleted, whilst also complaining  elsewhere on the forum about posts being deleted by wgt.. 

I smell BS or .there's  strange stuff going on with you.

I think you should rethink discord.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2023 4:42 PM

IamNicklaus:

ct690911:
    You might have also wished Canucks a Happy Thanksgiving in the thread I provided...but perhaps a bit boring for you?

Yea, i tried, but couldn't get a word in amongst the sheer volume of replies.

As far as 'everything else you said, you deliberately court controversy (because by your own admission you find most of the forum boring) 

Then if you are to be believed, ask for it to be deleted, whilst also complaining  elsewhere on the forum about posts being deleted by wgt.. 

I snell BS or .there's  strange stuff going on with you.

I think you should rethink discord.

Steve...I'm an ex-soldier. I never lie or bluff. Feel free to ask Nico who PMd him about the thread and why. 

I do find the majority of the forum boring...it's become a technical manual vice a discussion board. Pretty soon, the only person whose posts won't be deleted or locked will be Scott Hope...lol  (just joking, Scott)

Finally, I don't know why you think Sam is a troll?. I find his posts informative and he has an excellent, although nuanced, sense of humour.

stay well, mi amigo.

ct

• petrieboy
    434 Posts
    Mon, Oct 30 2023 9:29 AM

this game is no where near the great game it once was. also i hardly ever ding the ball like i used to. and i swear they have shrunk the hole smaller than it was. i miss short putts all the time now, i called WGT out on this with no replies back to me. just another way to use up the hits on your balls faster.    your right its a JOKE  APP.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Oct 30 2023 9:42 AM

petrieboy:
    this game is no where near the great game it once was. also i hardly ever ding the ball like i used to.

Yet, during the flash era of the game, players would complain just as much about problems with the meter as well as other glitches. 

Respectfully, I think this is the case where memories have faded a bit. Over the years, players have always found fault and have complained about various issues. 

In the forum search box, simply put in meter + problems (or similar terms). You'll see a number of posts, some of which may look familiar. 😉

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Mon, Oct 30 2023 3:15 PM

Robert1893:

petrieboy:
    this game is no where near the great game it once was. also i hardly ever ding the ball like i used to.

Yet, during the flash era of the game, players would complain just as much about problems with the meter as well as other glitches. 

Respectfully, I think this is the case where memories have faded a bit. Over the years, players have always found fault and have complained about various issues. 

In the forum search box, simply put in meter + problems (or similar terms). You'll see a number of posts, some of which may look familiar. 😉

Not yours' truly. I miss the era of Flash...when men were men and beer cart girls were ready to bring us another round of cold ones on demand. When wayward drives, flubbed wedges and 4-putts were worn like a badge of honour. When discussion boards were just that...and any topic would elicit a wide range of opinions.

Ah yes, the good old days of Flash...sigh

RSS