Mon, Jan 10 2022 11:19 AM (83 replies)
  • Bagolin
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 5:08 AM

HamdenPro:

Bagolin:
    So, is the game still utter trash?

Two observations:

1. Why even bother to post in the forum? If the game is so bad, just leave. There is no need to announce that you think this game is crap. Considering you been around since 2010, have no score history, stats or recent activity on your profile, your last ranked round was last August, and this is your 2nd post, it is quite possible that you are full of (for lack of better words) this game.

2. I believe this post is best suited in THE LAST WORD.

A, This forum post is MINE, so don't tell me not to post

B, I never actually planned on coming back to this post, I just saw 50+ automated emails in my junk folder from this forum post so I came back to it to have a little look

C, I have no clue why you decided to look at my profile and how it coincides with this forum post. I made the account when I was young, never played it properly until about 7 years after and was hooked for a very long time, hence why I posted this at the time when everything changed. 

D, 90% of users are in the same boat and think exactly the same, so why don't you pipe down and enjoy playing the game by yourself

x

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 7:46 AM

Bagolin:
    A, This forum post is MINE, so don't tell me not to post

A. Take a chill pill and uninstall game in the morning;

Bagolin:
    B, I never actually planned on coming back to this post

B. Well, you did;

Bagolin:
    C, I have no clue why you decided to look at my profile

C. You are right. I guess I was curious as to those who's 1 or 2nd post in the forum is to trash the game. Your OP was received by many thoughtful people who gave serious responses. You did not have to then return and reply that game is crap. So, I wanted to see what type of player you were and went on your profile.

D.  I am curious where you are getting your stats from. It is funny when people express an opinion then say 90% agree with them. Have you considered running for political office?

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 7:53 AM

HamdenPro:

I am curious where you are getting your stats from. It is funny when people express an opinion then say 90% agree with them. 

It has been proven that 87.6% of all statistics are just made up.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 8:04 AM

BPeterson8256:
    It has been proven that 87.6% of all statistics are just made up.

• TUKUM
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 8:03 PM

lol....they ditched my union jack pants! that i paid 8 bucks for!

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 10:13 AM

TUKUM:

The Union Jack Pants are still available in the Pro Shop for 200 credits.  

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 11:08 AM

SamSpayed:

TUKUM:

The Union Jack Pants are still available in the Pro Shop for 200 credits

I love the way threads take a turn. I think that is what makes these forums spectacular.

Now, Union Jack Pants....

Sam is correct. However, and I going out on a limb here, I think, maybe, Mr. TUKUM already has the pants and cannot remember where he put them. It does happen to some of you, I am sure.

If such is the case, by clicking on the top right of the opening screen, on his profile pic/icon, he will get to STATS and EQUIPMENT. Then he can go to the bottom and click EDIT APPAREL - the rest should be obvious, and, if not, then he can see all things to see by clicking on everything he sees.

Now, if he is saying that he had bought them on flash, and his luggage did not follow on the trip to the other side, as the pants in question are available in the pro shop, he should contact members@worldgolftour.com and tell them that his luggage has not arrived, and he already tipped the porter.

EDIT: I meant my other left. So, I edited this to say top right...oops...duh, ikr!!

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 5:41 PM

HamdenPro:
    , I think, maybe, Mr. TUKUM already has the pants and cannot remember where he put them.

Maybe he left his pants at his girlfriends house when her husband came home and he had to make quick exit out the back door.

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 7:05 PM

callaghan159:
    Maybe he left his pants at his girlfriends house when her husband came home

What makes you say that? Did you find them?

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 7:12 PM

HamdenPro:

callaghan159:
    Maybe he left his pants at his girlfriends house when her husband came home

What makes you say that? Did you find them?

😂🤣

RSS