Forums

Help › Forums

The CEverett "2021" Alt-Shot World Challenge

Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM (379 replies)
  • RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 7:00 AM

No apology's necessary Fella's, all of this input is necessary on all that are concerned, I am not a tech savvy Guy so I can't explain how to do any of this, I will be Twitching the Matches that I am involved in, so phew!

To keep and make this Event a great success, we need discussions like this to take place, and this is brilliant feedback and conversation.

Yiannis has been involved in every one of these that I have organized, and he remembers the nightmares of some of the issues we've had in the past, some of which have been corrected, but the Apparel Boost is the biggest issue now on the NV. We just have to make sure that we can keep the Field level, by making sure that the Boost is turned off for all Players, so these discussions are great!

Thank You to all of you for your feedback!

Cheers,

Topper

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 7:28 AM

Yes, i do remember Topper! Good day pal...

It's obvious though, that whoever streams the game does not have to do anything with screenshots.

So, it would be just better if we have many many streamed games.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 9:38 AM

AmirInTexas:

My username is misspelled.  it's not AmerInTexas rather AmirInTexas.  Please correct.

Corrected, Cheers for the spot!

• WUISENRIKE
    1,238 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 5:11 PM

Dear friends, TOPPER made a great raffle and now comes the best, by the way friend topper, those dented ping pong balls, if you boil them for a while in water, they return to their optimal state of play.

Good luck to all of you and don't forget to post the hole in one or let me know in my profile in case I don't find out.

As you can see, this year there is a large influx of golfos unidos cub thirsty for great emotions, I hope you will not be disappointed and enjoy with us, once again, of our sympathy and good humor.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND LET'S MAKE EVERYONE ENJOY WATCHING THESE GAMES ON TWITCH OR SIMILAR PLATFORMS.

count me in my twitch channel / WUISEN.

luis enrique

• garyc1976
    49 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 5:30 AM

This may seem like a silly question but as a newbie, is it mandatory to stream the matches?

I understand the concerns re apparel etc and to that end a certain level of trust is required, but when setting the alt games, the person who sets the game just switches off the boost or else all players play with various levels of apparel boost. Easiest thing is to set the boost to off.??

I'm sure i'll figure it out prior to the 1st match, but it seems a bit confusing at present. Is it possible to start a thread with all the requirements for each player and match?

thanks 

gary

• doylerc
    1,154 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 7:23 AM

No Gary you dont have to stream but it makes for good entertainment if you can best of luck in your game and in the tournament

Doyler

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 7:26 AM

Our grouping almost played today. We didn't realize we had a bye until a few minutes ago :)......... It's on page 12 on this forum post right now (I'm posting it below). I'm afraid others might do the same thing. Here's the info I needed:

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 11:31 AM

RickyMoo:

Hello Topper, I would like to participate. Could you please add  RickyMoo / Flatttop to the list. 

Thank You

We have sent you friend requests and a message to try and find a time to play. It has been well over 48 hours. Please respond to the message.

Brett

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 2:51 PM

Myself & Wayne (BigWC) will be taking on RoosterUSA & lowcay of The Founders Club at 8pm ET (1am GMT)

Stream kenhero1
    Ken
  • JMH1
    285 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 7:17 PM

Killer52/JMH1 defeated Stretchmarx/Lgacord 5 and 4

Winners started -8 for first 8 holes to go 4 up due, in part, to some bad luck by our opponents. We birdied #11 and #14 to close it out.

A fun game against fine opponents who just happened to catch us on a good day and who narrowly missed some good putts.

Jack

RSS