The CEverett "2021" Alt-Shot World Challenge

Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM (379 replies)
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 6:57 AM

Round #1 Prizes:

Any Hole-in-One saved and posted:  sleeve of Balls-AnaNikolaj

1st Double Eagle saved and posted:  sleeve of Balls-Dotty

...................................................---------------------------------------...........................................

Hi Top, not all players have the option to save a hit from HIO or ALBATROS, so my question is the following:

Is it possible that the word of the opposing couple, or a screenshot, serves as a guarantee?

Thank you

Luisin

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 7:11 AM

giraldin:

Round #1 Prizes:

Any Hole-in-One saved and posted:  sleeve of Balls-AnaNikolaj

1st Double Eagle saved and posted:  sleeve of Balls-Dotty

...................................................---------------------------------------...........................................

Hi Top, not all players have the option to save a hit from HIO or ALBATROS, so my question is the following:

Is it possible that the word of the opposing couple, or a screenshot, serves as a guarantee?

Thank you

Luisin

I'll accept any HIO confirmed by opponents. 

• AmirInTexas
    689 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 9:57 AM

My username is misspelled.  it's not AmerInTexas rather AmirInTexas.  Please correct.

• JDGHOST
    6,768 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 12:10 PM

Yes unfortunately I can't save screenshots either while playing because I play in "Fullscreen" mode on a smallish Laptop screen when I click screenshot it just takes a pic of my homepage without the app screen showing? It will work if I set to "Window" mode but that cuts the meter  and all lower launcher Icons right out of sight ....Oh well

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 12:14 PM

You can always take a shot with your phone JD. The reason you can't take a screenshot while in fullscreen mode has to do with aero. Are you on win 10 or 7?

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 1:51 PM

JDGHOST:

Yes unfortunately I can't save screenshots either while playing because I play in "Fullscreen" mode on a smallish Laptop screen when I click screenshot it just takes a pic of my homepage without the app screen showing? It will work if I set to "Window" mode but that cuts the meter  and all lower launcher Icons right out of sight ....Oh well

I do not play with the screen in FULL mode, when I make a SCREEN CAPTURE with my ImpPt key, I CLICK on my WINDOWS icon, I CLICK on PAINT and when the PAINT screen opens I CLICK ON CONTROL + V to COPY SCREEN CAPTURE.

This image is a bit edited in its dimensions, but I capture what I want, and what I do not want to be seen, I simply edit it with my WINDOWS 10 PHOTOS application

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 2:34 PM

click Print Screen (prt sc) on your computer even if you are in full screen and that will save it. You can then Alt + tab and go to paint or a messaging app and share it or even from paint save as an JPEG image or so. It's super simple

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 3:15 PM

Guys, is not so simple. For some reason when i am in fullscreen mode with aero on (win7) and try to prinscreen, i have only the pick of my desktop as JD describes. As i disable aero printscreen works perfectly even in fullscreen mode. If i am on window mode there's no problem if aero is on or off.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 8:31 PM

If in fullscreen

Click "Windows logo Key + PS"

then it will automatically save to Pictures.

If not sure where it is then

Open "This PC" or "My Computer" or whatever you named it as on Desktop, Go to Pictures, then open screenshots and the screenshot will be there :) 

The only screenshot that doesn't work with fullscreen is

"Windows logo Key + Shift + S"

- Carl 

• JDGHOST
    6,768 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 2:00 AM

giraldin:

JDGHOST:

I do not play with the screen in FULL mode, when I make a SCREEN CAPTURE with my ImpPt key, I CLICK on my WINDOWS icon, I CLICK on PAINT and when the PAINT screen opens I CLICK ON CONTROL + V to COPY SCREEN CAPTURE.

This image is a bit edited in its dimensions, but I capture what I want, and what I do not want to be seen, I simply edit it with my WINDOWS 10 PHOTOS application

ok below is for me how it works/and looks

As you can see unplayable but screenshot works tho....

So ONLY way I can play and see ALL of launcher screen is in "Fullscreen" but when I click windows button and "prt sc" I get a screenshot of my Computer Home screen only even tho the launcher screen is up and covering my entire laptop 15" screen?

RSS