Forums

Help › Forums

The CEverett "2021" Alt-Shot World Challenge

Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM (379 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 2:04 AM

Yiannis1970:

You can always take a shot with your phone JD. The reason you can't take a screenshot while in fullscreen mode has to do with aero. Are you on win 10 or 7?

Windows 10 Yiannis

BUT YOU JUST CAME THRU WITH FLYING COLORS M8 ....I WILL USE MY PHONE DAAAAA ...

Awesome response Buddy!! 👍👍👍

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 3:30 AM

Ok JD, i will make a short video explaining what i mean....

There's the video:

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 4:28 AM

Hello JD, yes, my screen is 15 inches, obviously I cannot take a screenshot with the WEB CAPTURE icon that MICROSOFT EDGE provides me, since I only take web pages, but I repeat that if I do the screen capture with My "ImpPt" key can perform the steps that I mentioned in the previous post.

Here I leave you again as I see my game screen with the resolution I use

I don't play in FULL SCREEN mode, so I always have the option to access any ICON on my taskbar

I hope I can help you, and if not, surely Yiannis with his video can provide more suggestions.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 4:35 AM

No Luis, your explanation is just fine!!

And i like to apologize to Topper for hi jacking the thread but for me is very crucial that everyone knows how to do a printscreen to show that APPARELS ARE OFF during the game, in order to not create any kind of problems problems with complains during the tournament.

Again, sorry Topper.

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 5:21 AM

I totally agree with you Yiannis, I also want to apologize if someone has been upset.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 5:49 AM

Yiannis1970:

No Luis, your explanation is just fine!!

And i like to apologize to Topper for hi jacking the thread but for me is very crucial that everyone knows how to do a printscreen to show that APPARELS ARE OFF during the game, in order to not create any kind of problems problems with complains during the tournament.

Again, sorry Topper.

Not sure there's a need for the screenshot. The person setting up the game can choose the apparel to be off. The other 3 can see this, when accepting the invite, before they tee off. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 6:16 AM

And if they don't notice right away, what then?

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 6:27 AM

Thanks for the Video and advice guys!! And sorry Topper I also did not intend to jack your thread with this much correspondence  😕....I'm all set now.... Best of luck to all teams!!

JD

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 6:32 AM

Yiannis1970:

And if they don't notice right away, what then?

You have a point there. I just think it would be less af a hassle, if everyone takes 2 secs to pay attention at the start of the match, than 4 people taking screenshots and posting them for every match. Unless the person setting up the game takes the screenshot of the match settings in the lobby... 

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 6:37 AM

Not 4 Ana, only 1...the one who sets it up.

RSS