Forums

Help › Forums

STILL NO BRACKETS?...BUT REFUNDED BY WGT

Thu, Jan 7 2021 6:24 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 1:46 AM

Well the good news...I received an administrator message this morning stating I had entered a bracket but "Due to the removal of Flash"  it was unable to be filled and we have credited your account the 200 credit entry fee ...👍

The Bad news.... Still no stroke play brackets available to play???? Whats the issue WGT...No reason not to start um up without Cabo and Whistler now??...👎

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 2:45 AM

JDGHOST:
    The Bad news.... Still no stroke play brackets available to play???? Whats the issue WGT...No reason not to start um up without Cabo and Whistler now??...👎

I still haven't got a reply to the message I sent Champion about this either, 

• JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 11:10 AM

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:13 PM

Good news about the refund. Them canceling the unfilled tourneys is a start, now they just need to get someone with enough time and knowledge to set up the bracket generators again. When they did it before, they said it takes time to set those up, cause they need to do it manually (not really sure  what that entails though).

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:14 PM

Even better news, the 1st new bracket popped up. Sadly, a freebie 18 holer, but that means our fishing ponds will be back and stocked up soon ;-)

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:16 PM

Woohoo, 5 more, with all the 50 cr are up now, means someone already created them and they're being uploaded really quickly. Thank you WGT!

It did take ages though ;-)

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:17 PM

On second thoughts I'm staying out of the water

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:28 PM

Keeping a keen eye of 1st 3 spots in 18 Holer 200c Brackets & wondering which is Seb, JD or AnaNikolaj

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:34 PM

I enter on the right side of the brackets 99% of the time, Ken. And since I don't think I was that intimidating to you on flash, imagine how that'll look after being on the NV for only a week ;-)

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:47 PM

AnaNikolaj:

I enter on the right side of the brackets 99% of the time, Ken. And since I don't think I was that intimidating to you on flash, imagine how that'll look after being on the NV for only a week ;-)

Nah you up there with the best on your day, match for anyone.

I use to enter Bottom Left, then Top Right, then Bottom Right & then top Left, now i enter in whatever spot is open when i open/enter the Bracket, I'm all over the place! ;)

Ya wont come across me much as i generally only enter one 18 H 200c, one 9 H 200c & one 9 H 100c at the start of the week & generally don't enter another until those are finished

Quality over quantity!! ;)

Ken

• PAGES
RSS