Forums

Help › Forums

The X Factor US

Mon, Oct 10 2011 5:35 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 1:20 PM

This thread just got weird. Next thing you know, the Death Eaters will be here.

"Expecto Patronum"

Outta here...............

• golfbum1
    18 Posts
    Fri, Oct 7 2011 3:56 PM

@YankeeJim

Whoa!  Whoa!  Whoa!

I was trying to keep it clean. 

No urban slang. 

No tainting of a classic. 

No near facsimile to the fall of the great one. 

Rated G all the way. 

Strictly red blooded American good ole boy humor. 

Strictly entertainment oriented.   

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2011 8:10 PM

Golfbum, Skysong or steelsings, whoever you are with the distinctive font, stay off my wall.

• golfbum1
    18 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 10:40 AM

YankeeJim & lee22sharon

I love to see you bad boys riled. There is a fine line between love and hate the opposite of that is indifference. If YankeeJim didn't trash up my thread with his filthy reference I wouldn't have had to call him out on it.

My only question is what sicko fanstasy does lee22sharon have about what's going to happen here big fella? Give it up. It's a no go from the start.

You guys are good at beating up on girls. You can dish it out but you can't take it. Now you're upset. Poor babies.

But nobody cares.

This is sports.  A fight is entertainment me buckos. tickets are $5 a piece and it's bring your own beer.  These guys will probably turn this into a blood sport soon enough.

• craigswan
    31,028 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 11:56 AM

The rumour is for x factor uk ,

5TH Judge comes in [ cheryl cole ] who is given four wild cards to pick and one of them is jade richards .How else with four being chopped this week could they make it last to xmas .Dont tell anyone - this is a secret .

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2011 1:53 PM

This is not a forum for political discussion. If you start an off-topic thread, then they on that off-topic.

Please refrain from starting political discussions, as they will lead nowhere but fighting and attacking.

If you have a question, please contact me privately

-wgticon.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2011 5:35 AM

golfbum1-

I warned you publicly to stay off of my wall. You chose not to so WGT gets to hear about it. This is exactly what got Mio banned.

• PAGES
RSS