Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile bracket problems

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 12 2020 5:30 PM (7 replies)
  • GAP1011
    65 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2020 12:45 AM

Hi, is anyone else having issues with bracket games on mobile? I just signed up for a tireless 9 hole 50cr match and it’s not showing up on the mobile bracket page. I can see that I’m entered on the full site but it’s not there to play on mobile. 

• Notajedi
    36 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 9:58 AM

GAP1011:

Hi, is anyone else having issues with bracket games on mobile? I just signed up for a tireless 9 hole 50cr match and it’s not showing up on the mobile bracket page. I can see that I’m entered on the full site but it’s not there to play on mobile. 

Go to my tournaments and it should be there to play.

• bossbird
    2,198 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 1:37 PM

From the mobile app have you gone to my tournaments , that’s where I found mine .

• borntobesting
    9,634 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 4:32 AM

GAP1011:

It won't show up om mobile because the bracket has one round on Cabo Del Sol which can not be played on mobile. You need to check every course in a bracket before entering,

I would contact support letting them know that you entered the bracket not realizing that you wouldn't be able to play it because you are on mobile and Cabo can't be played on mobile. They might give yo a refund. 

• GAP1011
    65 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 6:38 AM

I see. Thanks for the clarification. There seem to be a lot of these tournaments on right now. Not a lot of choice for mobile players in the brackets. Oh well, guess I’ll just keep my credits for now and see what happens.

• marcbass420
    4 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 7:21 AM

I've been having the same problems. Only thing is I was able to play Cabo on my mobile device. I had something to do so I swiped it off, knowing I could come back and finish. That didn't happen. I was told to play on the web and can't play on my mobile. Then why did I get to play the first 9 holes of Cabo on my tablet??

• bossbird
    2,198 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 7:24 AM

Whistler wasn’t able to be played by mobile players either , but I have been able to play at whistler , in a bracket tournament , on my iPad on the app. BUT , I did have to enter the tournament from this WGT.com web page. The tournament then goes into my tournaments on my app , where I then played it. 
    I don’t know if it’s the same with Cabo , I do t want to pay 50 credits to try it , at the moment.  

• DeirdreO
    90 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2020 5:30 PM

Several that I know of are having the same issues.  Brackets not showing up on mobile devices, empty once you pick Brackets. So, by going to the website, we could see the Brackets, entered a few, including the new courses of Cabo and Whistler.  Then back to mobile device to play them.  They appeared in the My Tournaments Tab.  I could play Cabo bracket, but was frozen out of the Whistler Bracket, so lost my entry fee.

i know of a dozen guys and gals from various clubs that have had exact same experience.  All of us sent emails to WGT.  Awaiting a response..return of entry fee and an explanation of how mobile players are supposed to play brackets now.  Or, are we being excluded?  

RSS