Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Credits lost in Matchplay Challenge Due to Disconnecting 3 times

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 24 2009 3:12 PM (3 replies)
  • zer09ine
    21 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 2:23 PM

OK, I am seriously perturbed at how I just lost 108 credits for reasons out of my control.

I just played a match play challenge that went into sudden death w/ member Crispy68. I was disconnected during the middle of the round "once" by my own fault, I admit, by accidentally hitting a button in the browser tabs.

However, after our match ended AS after 9 holes, I hit continue to go to the first sudden death hole and it froze (Kept saying it was transferring files to wgt in the bottom left corner of the screen). It stuck there so I refreshed and was abler to rejoin the match. Crispy68 also said he had to do the same. We halved the first sudden death hole and again I hit continue to go to the next hole and it froze again. this time it said I lost my credits due to disconnecting 3 times during the match. 

I didn't do anything wrong and my opponent got the win!!! Help!!!

• Wendybabe
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 2:29 PM

You will find that WGT doesnt care if you lost credits,,they have your money and their attitude is SCREW YOU,,and STOP WHINING.

They have no desire to refund your money or to fix the many problems with their game, in fact you will notice that issues which criticize the way the game plays often disappear off the blogs in a matter of hours as Im sure this will

• naughty1
    104 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 3:11 PM

Wendybabe:
    in fact you will notice that issues which criticize the way the game plays often disappear off the blogs in a matter of hours as Im sure this will

If you want to see something disappear fast do the following

Suggest that the players who choose not to buy merchandise pay $5 a month green fees, and separate those players from the ones who want to buy "virtual" merchandise.

I have tried this twice, and wham, post goes faster than any magician made a rabbit go away 

• MisterWGT
    122 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 3:12 PM

Hi Kevin,

Sorry your game had an issue.  Please email members@worldgolftour.com.  The more detail you can provide the better.

Also, if you encounter a bug, please RIGHT click your mouse and hit the "Submit an Issue" menu item.  From there, you will see a few categories (gameplay, ball physics, etc).

- MisterWGT

RSS