Help › Forums

my profile shows that im offline

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 9 2009 5:07 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2009 1:33 PM

hi gang my profile says im offrline .. i can start a round with create a . group but others cannot invite me  cause im offline. any ideas

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2009 2:50 PM

Hi salamii, are you in the middle of a game or tournament? Did you recently log in?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2009 3:40 PM

hi wgt i was playing with iconian and ckevin i have been logging in and out multiple times and shows that i am still offline. i have also restarted my pc a few times hoping it might help

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2009 3:42 PM

saw your blog about deleting other profiles maybe it affected this profile also

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2009 9:44 AM

If you are in the middle of a tournament or multiplayer round, it will show that you are offline.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2009 12:09 PM

It has been showing me offline for a day and a half now, obviously i can not be playing rounds during this whole period of time, also i never log out so i should appear available at all times whether im playing someone or not. I am not going to play for a few hours to see if anything changes. if nothing changes can u please check this out for me. thank you

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2009 12:44 PM

I have a fellow on my friends list who's been showing online for nearly 24 hours now, but  he's not actually been online the entire time.  Boomstick2.

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2009 2:03 PM

in the wgt players section at the top of this page i appear as online and available, my concern is for the friends that i already have who see my profile as offline and unavailable. normally during any round i recieve between 2 to 5 game invites from friends. I have not recieved any in the past 24hrs or so therefor i appear unavailable in there lists. Some have emailed me asking why i am not online. I have not played a round of any kind in the last few hours and have remained logged in and yet i am still unavailable too them.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2009 2:41 PM

salamii,  try deleting your cookies and restart your browser.  When you come back to the site, it should ask you login again and maybe that will help 'reset' you.  Just keep in mind you'll have to re-enter any login information for any site you visit where you're normally automatically logged in.

Do you know how to clear out your cookies?  If not, which browser do you use?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Jan 9 2009 3:33 PM

yes i do,ill try and then get back too u. ty nivlac for your help i respect your work for the wgt

• PAGES
RSS