Forums

Help › Forums

2020 Andyson Tournament Scores/Info Here

Mon, May 10 2021 4:01 PM (301 replies)
  • palopalante
    249 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 4:03 AM
    Randy and I played our game in Kiawah, I immediately took advantage, on the third hole the score was 3 up for me.
    Ties in the next 4 with some chance to cut the gap for Randy that was not given.
    05 Sep
    palopalante defeated ihaulpoop in a 9 hole match play game on KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE.
    gretings to all
    Paco
  • Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 8:07 AM

always a treat to try and navigate Kiawah greens, where a mishit putt has almost as good of a chance of going in as a perfectly hit putt    :)

Kiawah Island: The Ocean Course Full 18 Tour Champion 60
  • Rossembo
    948 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 8:46 AM

Kiawah Island   Full 18 on 6/9/2020.

Scored 60

Ross

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 10:04 AM

Beryman:
    always a treat to try and navigate Kiawah greens, where a mishit putt has almost as good of a chance of going in as a perfectly hit putt    :)

What a fantastic description Berryman, sums ups Kia beautifully!!  lols

Luckily for me my irons were hot and throwing lots of darts, because the putter sure wasn't, anything over 3 ft....well, don't want to talk about it.

SCORE HISTORY

DATECOURSEHOLESTIERSCORE
    09.06.20 Kiawah Island: The Ocean Course Full 18 Champion 59

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 12:20 PM

Just had a very good game with Tom where Tom had 2 Eagles on 2&7 and we ended up on the 1st Extra hole were i Edged the Win,Cheers Tom and Very Well played m8y.

06 Sep
    Borat74 defeated TomCarioca in a 9 hole match play game on KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE.
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 4:16 PM

I remember the good old days, early on in my WGT introduction, when I used to play Kiawah all the time, mainly because I did not know any better.

Still can't figure out those greens and camera views. Played the stroke today to the tune of a quite crappy 61.

• jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 6:22 PM
    09.07.20 Kiawah Island: The Ocean Course Full 18 Tour Champion 61

I was pretty good tee to green, average distance to hole was 6.1 feet.  But I couldn't drop a putt.  Sigh.

Tom (jacktrade51)

• xxDannyxxo
    197 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 10:03 AM

thankyou claremoreblue

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 10:53 AM

Myself and Mark (TheGooseBag) just had a Wonderful outing around Kiawah (yes I did say those two words in the same line :-)    Nip and Tuck all the way

We were convinced that Dennis would throw his usually spanner in the works and have some fun at our behest and by hell he did on a few holes....   Mark`s approach on the 9th was the easiest one to see when he should have holed out from 120 Yds out, how it didn`t go in is beyond me ....

Lovey to play with Mark, another great gent who was in it for the fun just like me, Love it!

Thanks bud and until our next time, Hopefully before playing on the Mickey Mouse one..

Dodgy slips into the next round luckily..

Keep er lit Bill, Cracking Job my friend.

PS. For once we were not drunk!!!!  Still had the obligatory toast though..

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 12:19 PM

George and I played our match this morning.  Good ole boy from Texas. We had a good chat, and had some fun with some good play. His putter was a little cold today, so I come out the winner in this one. Thanks for a fun time George!

RSS