Forums

Help › Forums

2020 Andyson Tournament Scores/Info Here

Mon, May 10 2021 4:01 PM (301 replies)
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 11:55 AM

It was a pleasure playing with Jeff, he said on hole 1 that he wanted to get to at least hole 5, well we played 10 holes, and in the first tie-break his putt was much better than mine. Absolutely deserved victory. Congratulations, I wish you all the best in the tournament

Luis

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 11:59 AM

Luis and I just finished an extra hole MP. It was one of the most enjoyable games Ive played in a long time. GREAT player, GREAT shots,,,Myself- GREAT Luck.

1 UP overtheedge.

Thank you Luis for a very enjoyable time.

Dennis- ALL FOR YOU MY BROTHER.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 5:50 PM

Just getting this one in under the wire, for which I apologise. Thank you to Scott (SamSpayed) for the reminder to get this played.

An underwhelming 60 at Kiawah for me. Thanks.

Nigel.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2020 9:23 PM

Missed the cut at Kiawah. but much fun as always. Thanks for all your hard work again this year!

• palopalante
    249 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2020 7:39 AM
    09.09.20 Royal St George's Full 18 Champion

Nice round for Sant "Jordi", good front but better backs with 8 birdies and putts of which you are comfortable.

greetings to all

• WUISENRIKE
    1,237 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2020 1:14 PM

tomorrow thursday, at 10 pm, spain time, onekeano and i will play our match play. You will be able to watch it in my twitch channel or in the dave channel and so you will not miss this time the great show with green dwarf absinthe that we are going to give you...  thank you friends i am waiting for you all.

luis enrique

• Rossembo
    948 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 5:48 AM

10/9/2020.

18 holes on RSG.  Scored 58

Ross

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 1:38 PM

Played my RSG rd today.

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 1:40 PM

WUISENRIKE:

tomorrow thursday, at 10 pm, spain time, onekeano and i will play our match play. You will be able to watch it in my twitch channel or in the dave channel and so you will not miss this time the great show with green dwarf absinthe that we are going to give you...  thank you friends i am waiting for you all.

luis enrique

wuisen

just played luis in a great match, 

had fun and lots and a puff puff, 

some great shots and putting, 

win for me, but who cares we had fun 

dave

• WUISENRIKE
    1,237 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2020 7:37 PM

excellent game dave. a great time and fun, pity that I had a couple of failures and knew how to punish as it should. thank you very much friend, I hope to return to play soon with you or against you .   jajjajaajja take care of yourself

RSS