Forums

Help › Forums

Credits won in MPC even though players did not offer.

Tue, Nov 24 2009 1:31 PM (7 replies)
  • Kevap
    35 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 3:15 PM

I am enjoying the new match play challenge area. Thanks for this upgrade WGT!!! Hats off to you. My questions are... how does this happen and can this be reversed???

Today, myself and a WGT friend met up in a match play challenge game... neither of us offered any credits and the game was started, again without any credit offers. Somehow I was awarded the 90 credits at the end of the round and I would like them to be refunded back to the other player. If this is possible... please email me and I will give the screen name of the other player so we both get our 100 credits back.

Thank you... Kevap

• andyoz
    465 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2009 4:21 PM

Think this is some kind of bug, you will probably find that the credits did not actually get awarded.  Ive supposedly won 90 credtis like this but they never got to my account. 

• Kevap
    35 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 12:41 PM

The credits DID get awarded to my account. I knew how many credits were in my account before the match... and my account increased by the winning amount.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 2:56 PM

Hi andyoz, thanks for the report. Can you confirm for us whether you or your opponent started entering credits into the challenge amount field, then canceled, and then teed off? The information will help us track this down. Thanks

• Kevap
    35 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:17 PM

The bug is mine... not andyoz! 

I can not confirm this... as I joined his game. So he had control of the credit button.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 8:44 AM

Hi kevap, Thanks. I meant the question for both of you.

• Kevap
    35 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 1:22 PM
    Can someone please email me so I can give you the screen name of the player I was playing so that you can adjust both of our credits to where they should be.
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 1:31 PM

Send them one here.  members@worldgolftour.com

RSS