Forums

Help › Forums

Saturday Night's Alright for the Clocks going back

Sat, Oct 28 2023 3:03 PM (129 replies)
  • phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2022 2:22 AM

We ended up in 40th place at Club Clash 170 with an 75% turnout of members playing at least once during the Clash and it was again achieved without anyone being encouraged or forced to buy extra club passes...

All levels welcome - if you are keen on being an active member of a club, creating and playing in club tournaments and playing Turf Wars and Club Clashes then we are keen on you joining...

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2022 1:18 AM

We ended up in 35th place at Club Clash 171 with an 70% turnout of members playing at least once during the Clash and it was again achieved without anyone being encouraged or forced to buy extra club passes...

All levels welcome - if you are keen on being an active member of a club, creating and playing in club tournaments and playing Turf Wars and Club Clashes then we are keen on you joining...

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2022 7:40 AM

My apology to you and your Club sir.

Another Club with a similar name to you has been sending me invites.

I won't let my mistake happen again. 

I am sure you have better morals than others here. 

wedge. 

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2022 9:12 AM

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ

• ndsmith1
    165 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2022 9:28 AM

I have joined another club and am happy with it. Thanks.

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2022 2:57 PM

Glad to hear that you are happy but why message me? We haven't sent you an invitation to join as we never poach from other clubs! This is the second weird message that I have received in the last two days on this forum...

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 7:22 AM

We ended up in 48th place at Club Clash 172 with an 80% turnout of members playing at least once during the Clash and it was again achieved without anyone being encouraged or forced to buy extra club passes...

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2022 6:28 AM

We ended up in 45th place at Club Clash 173 with an 75% turnout of members playing at least once during the Clash and it was again achieved without anyone being encouraged or forced to buy extra club passes...

• lousoly
    65 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2022 1:25 AM

Hello, I read with interest your posts because I am looking for a new country club. Do you have a website or a chat where you can communicate with each other? 

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2022 2:33 AM

After coming up against five top 10 clubs we ended up in 94th place at Club Clash 174 with an 70% turnout of members playing at least once during the Clash and it was again achieved without anyone being encouraged or forced to buy extra club passes...

RSS