Forums

Help › Forums

Players "QUITING" on me!!!

Tue, May 1 2012 8:48 PM (165 replies)
  • Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 5:49 PM

I just write down all the quitters names and never play them again. If I start the game and they join. Then I just kick them.

The only problem is;;; 

I will have to buy a new binder shortly. 

It would be nice if WGT would start a QUITTER List. for all to add names to.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 6:13 PM

Belonging to a good CC is the only answer to this problem. Playing with friends and fellow CC members is the only way to make sure no one quits on you. If you invite random players, or join a game with people you don't know . . . you just have to be prepared for it. Get over it . . . move on

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 5:02 AM

MUSTAQBAL1:

you will find a positve correlation in that the higher the tier ranked players you play with, the more likely they will finish the game.

qbal

I find that less true nearly every day. Playing 4 person stroke, 3 TM all quit by the 7th hole.

I've had 3 or 4 legends quit. No one says 'i gotta go', boo, kiss my ass or anything. Just gone. 

I'm like several have said. I don't give a flying flip anymore. So I lose my points and whatever. So be it.  wgt doesn't give a rats ass. they can rake in a bit more.  

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 5:07 AM

Yes, your right but what are the odds that you and 2 friends are all free to play at the exact time when a request is sent?

In my case, the odds have been very slim .  For every 20 'play requests' sent, maybe, just maybe 1 person is actually available RIGHT THEN.

So I just put up with it. Don't even *** unless they freeze the game. 

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 5:13 AM

Players "QUITING" on me can't spell for ***!

just sayin'

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 4:32 AM

nanstar:

Players "QUITING" on me can't spell for ***!

just sayin'

They sure can't!  Eye think soown wee will haft to chainj th Inglish dickshernery and miss spell all wurds.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 4:51 AM

Gibiddy eff and ay cee ee

Oh, and never shred your eated wheat

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 5:26 AM

This shall be the Rosetta Stone for the next civilisation, consider your words well :)

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 6:10 AM

If this Rossetta Stone starts playing WGT and tries to take over in the forums, she best have lots of heavyweight chums because I will first give her the largest wedgie ever, then I will pull her scraggy limp greasy hair until she faints. That's all I'm saying.

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 6:57 AM

LizzieRossetti:

If this Rossetta Stone starts playing WGT and tries to take over in the forums, she best have lots of heavyweight chums because I will first give her the largest wedgie ever, then I will pull her scraggy limp greasy hair until she faints. That's all I'm saying.

Lizzie xx

You met her then?

RSS