Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for Mac

Sun, Dec 3 2023 4:32 AM (117 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2020 1:19 AM

carolgolf:
    I don't like the setup it's all backward and the swing is on the opposite side. Grrrrrrrrrr

Click the gear wheel (bottom right in the above pic) to access the game settings Carol, you can change the swing side and other stuff in there.

1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2020 10:08 AM

I'll probably stop playing after Dec 29, 2020. The App is a far cry. I don't like.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 11:41 AM

i'm using the new version , doesn't seem that bad at all ( mind you, i've never been very good at this game anyway lol )

My only concern is the avatar, I have a lot of money invested in the outfits, and don't feel I should have start all over with buying new outfits....maybe a credit towards the clothing shop in the pro store perhaps???

what's with those silver coins, not quite sure what I do with them, anyone know?

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 12:02 PM
    1650763:

I'll probably stop playing after Dec 29, 2020. The App is a far cry. I don't like.

Amazing to me how many people whose FIRST post is to say they are quitting, here and in other similar threads. ROTFL!
  • CRowan
    405 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 6:56 AM

The outfits you got using the flash version will eventually move over to your new version. The coins are for paying the head to head games. 

• krammln
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 7:47 AM

I have a MacBookAir.This is the error message I get when I click HERE in your post. ERROR: access to/Volumes/WGTLauncher 8/ is forbidden; run patcher in             

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 8:31 AM

krammln:

I have a MacBookAir.This is the error message I get when I click HERE in your post. ERROR: access to/Volumes/WGTLauncher 8/ is forbidden; run patcher in             

After opening the DMG, make sure that you are dragging it into your Applications folder and then launching it. You wouldn't be able to run the app directly from the DMG. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 11:19 AM

CRowan:

The outfits you got using the flash version will eventually move over to your new version. The coins are for paying the head to head games. 

That's good to know! thanks for answering and letting me know :)

• BubbaG38
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 12:26 PM

i have a MacBook Pro and get the same message. 

• oldtommoore1
    29 Posts
    Mon, Dec 28 2020 1:56 PM

i just downloaded early access can only play coin games cant play stroke play  match play very disappointed

RSS