Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2022 3:46 AM

I was always getting 150 credits up until WGT done an update on the 26th of April. Since then I maybe get to watch 1 or 2 videos then nothing. I am understanding that this problem only affects European players. All the North American players are still able to watch the maximum number of videos. All this advice about resetting ID Ads and other solutions does not work. I believe it's WGT looking after their own.

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2022 4:42 AM

GBP1705:

I was always getting 150 credits up until WGT done an update on the 26th of April. Since then I maybe get to watch 1 or 2 videos then nothing. I am understanding that this problem only affects European players. All the North American players are still able to watch the maximum number of videos. All this advice about resetting ID Ads and other solutions does not work. I believe it's WGT looking after their own.

just exactly who is "their own"? take the tin foil hat off before answering please

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2022 5:15 AM

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with a game you have been playing. It certainly looks like you are talking about a game that was created using our games engine software, Unity.

Unfortunately, we're unable to provide support or assistance in regards to your issue as Unity did not create or publish the game you are referring to. However, I do understand your confusion as this game was most likely created using the free version of our game engine, our logo would have appeared on start-up (also known as a splash-screen).

Just to make you aware, Unity provides world-class tools for content creators to develop, operate, and monetize their games and applications. Beyond making these development tools available to the market, Unity has no affiliation with the creator of any games or applications and does not otherwise own or control the development or operation of the game. As such, we are not able to assist you with this issue, so I am sorry about that.

Depending on where you downloaded or purchased this game (Apple/Google/Steam etc) you should be able to find the correct publisher details online, so that you can reach out to them to look into this problem for you.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Fri, Jul 8 2022 10:43 AM

GBP1705:
    I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with a game you have been playing. It certainly looks like you are talking about a game that was created using our games engine software, Unity.

Unfortunately, we're unable to provide support or assistance in regards to your issue as Unity did not create or publish the game you are referring to. However, I do understand your confusion as this game was most likely created using the free version of our game engine, our logo would have appeared on start-up (also known as a splash-screen).

Just to make you aware, Unity provides world-class tools for content creators to develop, operate, and monetize their games and applications. Beyond making these development tools available to the market, Unity has no affiliation with the creator of any games or applications and does not otherwise own or control the development or operation of the game. As such, we are not able to assist you with this issue, so I am sorry about that.

Depending on where you downloaded or purchased this game (Apple/Google/Steam etc) you should be able to find the correct publisher details online, so that you can reach out to them to look into this problem for you.

Did you contact UNITY for the problem?! You just complained about the quality of your Domino's pizza to Miller's Association.

WGT does state it's a third party who controls the ads and free credit videos but they certainly don't mean Unity by it. There must be a local ad company contracted with WGT, running ads in your region but I doubt they would ever reveal who exactly. (IIRC we used to have Peanut Labs during the flash era, didn't we?)

It must be really frustrating... Sorry it's happening to you and we, the community cannot be a help for you with this. :(

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2022 7:54 AM

I am from India and do not get any free videos to watch. Please help to get free videos.

• codz1
    14 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 3:54 PM

That’s what they’ve told me, the videos are

”regional” I told them BS

i can watch one to two videos at a time.

i asked them what was the criteria to watch the videos

for free credits, they did not understand my 

question.....

it takes forever to get an answer to a question lately.

• codz1
    14 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 3:43 AM

No, not true about North Americans able to get the 150 per day

at least for me. The low quality, SAME videos, 3-4

i don’t get credits now except for two or three credits lately.

one video always sends me to the App Store 

i used to get to watch different videos, but not now

the powers that be, say they are regional, but aren’t 

i’ve been playing since 2014, and just lately been 

trying to get free credits from the videos

and it’s not working very well, for me

not sure i’ve Ever gotten 150 credits in a day

now, it’s 2-3 credits in a whole day

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 7:38 AM

Getting  no credit videos at all ...again. I dont belong to a club or use any foul means to get any video credits... but not had any for 3/4 days. I've tried resetting Google ads, but that only work to get a single video to view and 2 credit.

It's annoying to see others getting their 150 credits daily and being able to progress.

I'm saving g too buy new woods and only require another couple of hundred to achieve this.

• TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 6:33 AM

Now have the 3 new woods, but had to download and play other mediocre games to gain those additional credits.... have used over 4,500 credits  and played a few rounds with the new clubs... then tried the vid/creds... it gave me 5... another 10 credits!!!!

Plz fix this glitch in the game... I dont mind watching the credits for an hour or so to enable the upgrades... thanks.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 11:53 AM

TramL1ner:
    I dont belong to a club

If you dont belong to a club you are paying for shot/putter pal. Join a club and save credits for club/ball upgrades. Cheers

RSS