Forums

Help › Forums

Getting Started and Known Issues

Tue, Nov 10 2020 11:17 PM (104 replies)
  • salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 7:25 AM

Finally, the only thing that was good in game, which is loading and game response now not working... Took minutes to get in wanted tournament and then spinning and resolving every shot... Maybe wgt is doing something with it, but should make it downtime

Option that is missing : When playing single play, needs some way to exit game without withdrawing..to continue it later. Im exiting "alt+f4"..but that is not lasting solution i hope..

Nik

edit : been also changing resolutions few times between 4:3 and 16:9....Everything looks resized in 16 :9...Trees are wider, meter scale is wider. Something similar to when you play old 4:3 movie on new TV. I guess you have to make a game for widescreen , not only spread old 4:3 format...

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 4:44 PM

Untitled

There is window of 4:3 game, and 16:9 below. As you can see almost half of picture is missing on second. That is why meter is fast and many other things that people write about

Nik

• pmm711
    5,529 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 4:58 PM

salamicus:
    There is window of 4:3 game, and 16:9 below. As you can see almost half of picture is missing on second.

I think it's all there...the aspect ration just distorts things.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 5:20 PM

pmm711:

I think it's all there...the aspect ration just distorts things.

Try meter speed ...its not only distorted..its longer and faster meter in 16:9

and how can it be all there, if u dont see branches on olympic where drives go :)

• pmm711
    5,529 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 2:06 AM

salamicus:
    and how can it be all there, if u dont see branches on olympic where drives go :)

ahhhh….gotcha.  I didn't notice the tree tops missing.  Thanks for the correction...my bad.

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 9:16 AM

One question, although I have activated the shot pal, and the putter shot, they never appear on my meter

Help please.

Luis

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 9:37 AM

giraldin:
    One question, although I have activated the shot pal, and the putter shot, they never appear on my meter

The only way I could make them appear was by equipping (turning them on ) here in the options of the PC game.

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 10:03 AM

YankeeJim:

giraldin:

The only way I could make them appear was by equipping (turning them on ) here in the options of the PC game.

That's the strange thing, I have them on and they don't appear in the game

Ty very much

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 6:05 PM

Question for any pc player playing on App that off-dings short putts.

I am missing tons of short putts and I thought it was just the new greens. However, after some testing, I'm not sure off-dinging putts has been added to game yet. Any ideas? Maybe its there, just have to fine tune it. 

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 6:34 PM

nerve60:

Question for any pc player playing on App that off-dings short putts.

I am missing tons of short putts and I thought it was just the new greens. However, after some testing, I'm not sure off-dinging putts has been added to game yet. Any ideas? Maybe its there, just have to fine tune it. 

I think you are right i have also experienced that on short putts no matter how much i off ding it

RSS