Forums

Help › Forums

Getting Started and Known Issues

Tue, Nov 10 2020 11:17 PM (104 replies)
  • salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 5:14 AM

Playing those coins game for fun, but interesting thing happened...

Selected one hole play for some small amount of coins, opponent forfeited and game said im the winner... But when it returned to main screen my coin sum was lowered down as if I lost 70 K of them. Absolutely no logic cause game was for some small amount. I dont really care for coins, but there is something you should investigate :)

Nik

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 6:49 AM

Still waiting for some explanation of Golfer enhancements.  When you click on sponsorship and play head to head for 30 minutes and different boxes open up with benefits.

Is there some where we can go and determine what benefits would be best.  And can we please have those benefits stick with us instead of only when playing coin room games.

What is the point of getting better distance on irons for example if when we play another round of regular golf like a WGT weekly then the benefits are not there.

Seems like a waste of time.

Please slow down the meter and make the accuracy ding Larger.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 7:24 AM

mrm6400:
    Please slow down the meter

Your CC is now selling balls with a 9.0 meter!!  LOL

• Level 0 - Bridgestone TOUR B X Ultra Slow Meter Balls (L0+)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 7:46 AM

mrm6400:

Still waiting for some explanation of Golfer enhancements.  When you click on sponsorship and play head to head for 30 minutes and different boxes open up with benefits.

Is there some where we can go and determine what benefits would be best.  And can we please have those benefits stick with us instead of only when playing coin room games.

What is the point of getting better distance on irons for example if when we play another round of regular golf like a WGT weekly then the benefits are not there.

Seems like a waste of time.

Please slow down the meter and make the accuracy ding Larger.

Try adding this to the mobile section, we dont use coins over here.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 8:15 AM

Hey Andy...this is wgt early access for pc thread...and coins are very much used there...

As for Bridgestone lvl0...slow meter 9.0 ball... I really dont know what to say. Seems this game lost all clues , started making jokes :)

Nik

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 12:13 PM

salamicus:

Hey Andy...this is wgt early access for pc thread...and coins are very much used there...

As for Bridgestone lvl0...slow meter 9.0 ball... I really dont know what to say. Seems this game lost all clues , started making jokes :)

Nik

OK, tell me how many old school PC players are going to want to use coins to upgrade apparel, feck me they’ll be leaving in droves!

Besides, this is supposed to be a replacement for the flash version, not the mobile version.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 12:34 PM

I agree that coins and apparel are not what wgt was all about on pc all this years. Just saying that post is in right section of forum, cause currently mobile and pc (early a.) are same. No one seems so happy about it...

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 1:06 PM

andwhy67:
    this is supposed to be a replacement for the flash version

I thought it was also about merging two platforms together... you can't merge into Flash it is going away.  mobile already exist so it seems plausible to work on replicating what will survive beyond flash.  yes desktop players will need to adjust to some layout issues and reading the greens, but they will do so.   the game is still playable even in its current version which they will tweak and improve.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 1:38 PM

el3n1:

andwhy67:
    this is supposed to be a replacement for the flash version

I thought it was also about merging two platforms together... you can't merge into Flash it is going away.  mobile already exist so it seems plausible to work on replicating what will survive beyond flash.  yes desktop players will need to adjust to some layout issues and reading the greens, but they will do so.   the game is still playable even in its current version which they will tweak and improve.

But........are the majority of veteran PC players going/willing to want to upgrade apparel?

These are the ones, me included I suppose that would prefer it to remain as close to the flash version as possible, I appreciate this won’t happen, and it’s beyond our control, but there’ll be the ones that leave, never to return and they’ll always be the new comers that will flourish!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 1:43 PM

salamicus:

I agree that coins and apparel are not what wgt was all about on pc all this years. Just saying that post is in right section of forum, cause currently mobile and pc (early a.) are same. No one seems so happy about it...

Well I’m originally a PC player, have been since 2012, stopped playing in ‘15 for nearly 3 years and returned last year and I’m 3 days short of 365 CDP. I have admittedly been playing a lot of mobile recently, you get more XP even after a round with the extra video.

I use an iPad, and after the last update, it’s now possible to use a Bluetooth mouse, which I’m now finding easier than my finger, the putting is sometimes still hard to work out though.

RSS