Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 6:26 PM

how do we set alt shots games up?

ive looked but cannot see the option for alt games

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 8:04 PM

WGTChampion:

Thank you for the feedback.

We're adding support for spacebar to change cameras and scroll to change clubs. 

On mobile the reason the mini map is on the left is because the swing circle is on the right. 

In your settings if you move the swing circle to the left the mini map will move to the right. We're working to make the mini maps larger and add the option to move the aimer from the map. 

Additionally if you turn off the swing circle the map will stay where you last had it. 

_CHAMPION 

Thanks for the responses Champion.

Anything on the reverse view putting and the size of that aim flag...blocks a lot of the grid view.

thanks again

• pcastleberg
    1,429 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 9:17 PM

Just tried it out.  Full disclosure I have played WAY more mobile than PC. 

My observations, 

1. for any PC player looking to play coin games/Turf wars this is IMO way smoother than any emulator.  

2. If you want to run a calculator go to options, video and choose to play it less than full screen.  I did this and had a calc beside it.

A. It would be nice if the window could be custom sized...the largest 16x9 version leaves a lot of open desktop. 

3. This is the mobile game, just ported to PC basically.  If it's supposed to be acceptable to the current PC only players it's going to need a LOT of work before they all are willing to jump without a bunch of complaints.  Things missing: 

A. being able to play more 4 person games

B. so many nice camera angles...Flash wipes the floor in terms of camera angles/options. 

C. all the different game options like "alt shot". 

D. 45 second shot clock needs the ability to be custom set to longer times for friendly games AND needs the ability to add additional timeouts like is currently possible in PC games. 

Maybe WGT can get the camera options added...I'm doubting it. I think the basic graphics are going to pretty much be what mobile has and uses, I personally don't see that changing, so IMO WGT has a lot of work to do in getting all those other features added.  One good thing this "PC" version is able to play cross platform, so my hope is what this does is brings as many of the features as possible listed above and any others from PC over to mobile and allows for cross platform play again.  If WGT can pull that off and keep the meter as smooth as it was on my first go round, then I think that PC players could probably learn to live without all the camera angles they get now. 

That's my 2 cents....Nice start towards what will result in having cross platform play again.....LOOOOONNNGGG way to go to be satisfactory for PC players. 

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 9:54 PM

I'm not seeing Cabo or Whistler for a "Stroke Play" option...but I do on the regular PC version.

• bluzgolf
    1,072 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 11:28 PM

Is it possible to shut off the putting grid, the way you can in flash?

• deadheadkev
    41 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 4:51 AM

This is horrible for me as a PC player. This game so far is cheesy like a steam golf game which I hated playing and left years ago. The players they look all the stupid slot machine and scratch offs all stupid. clothing etc etc etc i just want to golf man not stupid crap. Ill be leaving if this is what the game is going to be like. Its already a ghost town.

• deadheadkev
    41 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 4:52 AM

I wouldnt jump I tried it and it sucks for me as PC player. Its cheesy like steam golf. Arcade at best. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 5:13 AM

• Jag001
    1,451 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 7:28 AM

Seriously ?

such a shame.

Jeff

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 9:16 AM

Played a couple rounds but use pratrice mode. Are u stuck with 7.9 greens or is there a way to change the speed in pratrice mode..

How can you pick a coarse or just stuck with what they give you?

New to me did not read the directions just went and played 

RSS