Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Tony08888
    568 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 6:08 PM

salamicus:

Tony08888:
    When playing in a tournament the driver’s rating goes back to 287

And my point is that in multiplayer stroke driver rating also got back to 287, while it still says 299 in bottom of the screen...Since some of those latest updates

I’m not sure then.

Pdb1-

It only takes 50 ranked rounds to go from tour master to legend as long as the average is less than 61. Not a huge feat.

I’m amazed when I play a level 80 Legend. They’re out there.

Edit:

That wasn’t meant to come across short. Ton’s of practice and reading. What isn’t visible when you see 453 ranked rounds is thousands of practice rounds. At least 95%+ of my XP points come from practice rounds. These are not exaggerations. I have tons of material printed and highlighted, a spreadsheet built to use during practice rounds that help me drill down on a shot. Much much more but I do not want to bore you.

Point is, when you see 453 ranked rounds all you’re seeing is a drop in the bucket. 

• R0BT
    109 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 5:08 AM

I have read all the comments from those who have tried the "new" version and I sense more disappointment than approval. I stand by what I said earlier that this is a dumbed down arcade version of the current. Everything about it, except the course graphics, are dumbed down. There is no crisp, professional appearance and putting is a joke. Why do the "dots" disappear when lining up? This is a move at getting the smart phone market as reports suggest that pc/laptop sales have reduced. Its aimed at a player who likes a quick game anywhere, anytime. That's fine but why screw the people who have put 1000`s of pounds each into this game over several years?......I am quite sure that the money people at WGT have done their sums and deem it acceptable to lose a number of loyal members, who have grown old playing this game, for the possibility of picking up a few more short term players. Only time will tell....as for some saying its great `cos they don't get metered, I rarely get/got metered so that's no change for me. Difficult to understand why some members believe this to be a progressive move.....Ok, bring it on.....

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 5:57 AM

Question for Wgt... Can you make swing meter to appear same in 4:3, 16:9 or potential 16:10 resolutions?

I am getting different games in different resolutions. 4:3 now stretched all over screen, blurry as hell but still has that slower shorter meter easier to ding or be very near it. While those in 16:9 are longer and speeding more, 95% times off ding

I think that should be main concern in development..You cant have 2 games in one depending on aspect ratio

Nik

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 2:29 PM

Pdb 1 Im not talking with myself..try to figure what I wanted to say. Go in game try every resoultion from lowest to highest..so you ll see difference in gameplay between 4:3 and 16:9 (meterwise)

RSS