Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • jannpristed
    236 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2020 8:38 AM

Hi Champion

I tried to download the Early Acces. 

But what I get ia a download of Pagagetracer, which I have no intension of installing as I have no use for a pagage tracer..

How do I install Early Access on my laptop then ???

Jann

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2020 4:10 PM

I just downloaded the new game for the first time.  10 minutes later I deleted it.  I will not be playing that when the current desktop version goes.  The game is mickey mouse:

• the avatars look awful
    • the swing looks awful
    • the size proportions of some things on screen are just totally wrong
    • can't find half the information needed
    • can't turn off sounds individually
    • pulling the swing meter does nothing to start with
    • needing to pull the swing meter nearly the full height of the screen for a 100% shot

And those are the just things I found playing 2 holes before quitting!  No, it's definitely not for me.  A perfect example how to go from having a damn good product to something that looks cheap and nasty.

I've had a good 10 years on WGT (with about 4 years off in the middle), but when the current desktop version goes for good so will I.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 3:30 PM

It seems that apparel bonus is gone from stroke play, but graphics on screen still saying that club has bonus. For example, my 299 yard driver still hits that distance in "coin" games..but when playing stroke it acts like my regular 287 driver.... Check that out WGT, maybe Im not right but it seems that way.. And I am fine with no bonuses in stroke ,just fix that numbers then..Thanks

Nik

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 4:59 PM

pdb1:
    How do you know whether the bonus is working or not ?

Dont know if you are familiar with PCEA version...When you have distance bonus on you (driver, 3w, iron, wedge) it shows on your meter where was written 287 ,now stands 299.

And in coin game it really goes that long (299). not counting bounces and rolls...but in multiplayer stroke it says 299 also ,but goes normal dist as if it is normal 287 y driver

• Tony08888
    568 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 5:02 PM

Basically the hat of the apparel adds driver distance. My driver’s yardage rating  is 305 when playing head to head. When playing in a tournament the driver’s rating goes back to 287. Same with the rest of the apparel. 

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 5:12 PM

Tony08888:
    When playing in a tournament the driver’s rating goes back to 287

And my point is that in multiplayer stroke driver rating also got back to 287, while it still says 299 in bottom of the screen...Since some of those latest updates

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 5:26 PM

pdb1:
    If you hit a good drive . Topspin , tailwind , downhill , will the ball stop at 305 yds ?

There is still no invisible wall on 305 yard :) Of course it will bounce with the wind so you can get over 400 if terrain is good ...

RSS