Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • ionutcusu
    17 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 10:17 AM

may someone tell me if wgt launcher work on windows7

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 2:47 PM

Hi Pdb1...

Im glad you accessing your mails with phone, but question was "How to message friends in PCEA game? "  ..and obviously answer is not .."You need an e-mail and phone :)"

Btw, It is not normal to load 4-5 minutes..must be some server thing...

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 2:50 PM

Watch out if you play multiplayer stroke in PCEA, distance bonus given by apparel will not work. Dont know why is that, and why they wont fix it..but it can cost you lost balls , especially on course like Wolf Creek

Nik

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 4:00 PM

salamicus:

Watch out if you play multiplayer stroke in PCEA, distance bonus given by apparel will not work. Dont know why is that, and why they wont fix it..but it can cost you lost balls , especially on course like Wolf Creek

Nik

I shut all that stuff off with the exception of the driver. I think its more important to me anyway to trust my distances with my mapped clubs.

Others may not agree on that, though.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 4:22 PM

DonCaron:
    I shut all that stuff off with the exception of the driver.

Driver is all what you need for nice plop :) You might think you have that extra yards to reach some green, but you dont... Checked today and yesterday by playing 4 player stroke.

Its good not to have that bonuses in stroke and alt..but they need to fix that lying numbers...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 4:31 PM

salamicus:

Nik

Because it's right not to have that "bought" advantage when playing for real.  :-)

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 4:32 PM

ionutcusu:
    may someone tell me if wgt launcher work on windows7

It works. I play it on Windows 7 64-bit, on integrated graphics and 4gb of RAM

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 4:34 PM

YankeeJim:
    Because it's right not to have that "bought" advantage

Yes, only "god given" normal advantage of driver :)

RSS