Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,513 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 8:43 PM

Robert1000rr:

I will say goodbye to WGT once flash is done. I do not like anything about this new version on Windows. 

Interesting. Been only a couple of months since you barely joined the thing, played only 80 ranked rounds and yet have all the depth of like or dislike between old and new. Really?... LOL

• Spartacus54AD
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 9:25 AM

It is probably me doing something wrong but I would appreciate any help please. When I click on the link on page 1 of this thread to download the new version I get a pop-up inviting me to install the launcher setup. However, when i click on Next, all I get is the option to Remove the launcher. Any idea what I'm doing wrong please?

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 9:55 AM

Spartacus54AD, sounds like you might already have it installed.

Do you have a WGT Launcher iconon your desktop?

EDIT : You're welcome, thank you.

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 11:38 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Interesting. Been only a couple of months since you barely joined the thing, played only 80 ranked rounds and yet have all the depth of like or dislike between old and new. Really?... LOL

Maybe the player will keep playing with their other account. 😉

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,513 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 11:47 AM

Robert1893:
    Maybe the player will keep playing with their other account. 😉

Probably so. 😉

• Spartacus54AD
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 12:39 PM

Found it, it was hiding, i got in okay just have to work out how to use the controls etc now. Thanks for the help

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 1:20 PM

GAme crashes. There is update button now. if you click the game app closes itself. Basically WGT Windows Desktop App is DEAD

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2020 6:57 PM

Flatearth777:

There is update button now. if you click the game app closes itself. Basically WGT Windows Desktop App is DEAD

Gosh, I don't know.  The update worked OK for me and I can play on the Desktop App just fine.

I know I'm probably way off base by suggesting this, but do you think maybe the problem could be on your end?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 7:44 AM

SamSpayed:

Flatearth777:

There is update button now. if you click the game app closes itself. Basically WGT Windows Desktop App is DEAD

Gosh, I don't know.  The update worked OK for me and I can play on the Desktop App just fine.

I know I'm probably way off base by suggesting this, but do you think maybe the problem could be on your end?

He subsequently posted elsewhere: "Solved. Changed installation directory after removing existing installation of WGT"

• madmanmonk
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2020 3:18 PM

The hole map and camera view icons on the right, chat on the left. That is how I have been playing for around a decade now. Apart from the gameplay and the line of flight not shown in the small map view; this might be the biggest reason I am unable to adjust to this. Please shift them to the right, and a visible chat view on the left like the flash game, unlike the one which requires clicking and popping to access. Thanks

RSS