Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2020 5:40 PM

Just downloaded it and it is very confusing. Graphics are horrible. Everything is very blurry. I hope it gets better. I really hated the mobile version but I will at least give it a try. I have always been a pc player and only tried mobile a few times but was averaging 10-15 over each round.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2020 7:20 PM

Kaloke:

Just downloaded it and it is very confusing. Graphics are horrible. Everything is very blurry. I hope it gets better. I really hated the mobile version but I will at least give it a try. I have always been a pc player and only tried mobile a few times but was averaging 10-15 over each round.

My graphics are clear as day. Might have something to do with your resolution.

We will see what others come up with.

• birdieman45
    16 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2020 12:17 PM

Just tried new version and it sucks. Definitely prefer old flash version.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2020 1:34 PM

birdieman45:

Thanks for that in-depth assessment.

It takes some practice to get used to it, and I'm talking weeks not hours. Maybe try a few more times before passing judgement, or at least explain why you think it "sucks".

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2020 3:43 PM

birdieman45:

Yes, it sucks in every aspect of it. Enjoy your old flash one while it lasts.

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2020 4:13 PM

DonCaron:

Kaloke:

My graphics are clear as day. Might have something to do with your resolution.

We will see what others come up with.

I think what makes it look blurry on a pc is the avatar players crisp lines against the background 

the background no different than the flash version never looked on a mobile at the difference never will..

cheers steve

• JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 4:20 PM

Ok I have a simple question with regards to the Arcade like "Hit the Turbo button" bonus apparel ....I hear it does not apply to playing ANY WGT or CC Tournaments and that good at least...BUT my big question is can (or will) you be able to use all these redonkulous upgrades in... Match play, Alt shot,skins,and multi player rounds?? That is really my only beef at this point...I could careless about useless coin room games ...If they keep that stuff in the coin room play fine.....I will try to continue make adjustments to PCEA as I have been playing a bit over there as of late (not much but some).....I will have to learn to accept all of the mobile version flaws....  the poor visuals, the to small wind meter, the oversized looking golfer, the balloon sized golf ball flying thru the air, the excessive "Clicking" to change clubs and shot types ..etc etc etc..... I can get past all of that.... BUT if the gimmicky extra distance and spin and slow meter and sand play boosts are available outside coin room ONLY.....Well then that is another story ...I will not be interested in the latest fashion design or leprechaun Hat just to have a Driver or 3 wood that travels as far as my opponent ( in a CREDIT match play or skins game)  or playing partner in a multiplayer ranked round....Has anyone played any of the recently added formats to PCEA and if so what is the verdict on enhancements from sponsorship and apparel ? Does it carry over to those formats?

Thanks,JD

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 5:08 PM

JDGHOST:

Ok I have a simple question with regards to the Arcade like "Hit the Turbo button" bonus apparel ....I hear it does not apply to playing ANY WGT or CC Tournaments and that good at least...BUT my big question is can (or will) you be able to use all these redonkulous upgrades in... Match play, Alt shot,skins,and multi player rounds?? That is really my only beef at this point...I could careless about useless coin room games ...If they keep that stuff in the coin room play fine.....I will try to continue make adjustments to PCEA as I have been playing a bit over there as of late (not much but some).....I will have to learn to accept all of the mobile version flaws....  the poor visuals, the to small wind meter, the oversized looking golfer, the balloon sized golf ball flying thru the air, the excessive "Clicking" to change clubs and shot types ..etc etc etc..... I can get past all of that.... BUT if the gimmicky extra distance and spin and slow meter and sand play boosts are available outside coin room ONLY.....Well then that is another story ...I will not be interested in the latest fashion design or leprechaun Hat just to have a Driver or 3 wood that travels as far as my opponent ( in a CREDIT match play or skins game)  or playing partner in a multiplayer ranked round....Has anyone played any of the recently added formats to PCEA and if so what is the verdict on enhancements from sponsorship and apparel ? Does it carry over to those formats?

Thanks,JD

It would be a big help if we have a way to toggle the Apparel on and off.

Maybe with a click or toggle button

• JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2020 7:54 PM

DonCaron:

JDGHOST:

Thanks,JD

It would be a big help if we have a way to toggle the Apparel on and off.

Maybe with a click or toggle button

My point is more that I feel its unfair to have the "junk" enhancement stuff work during  the new formats that are now available on PCEA ....Match play& skins for credits ...Ranked round group play and alt shot....I guess I will have to go on PCEA and just see for myself ..

• TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 12:15 PM

Confused about features in this app.  Window says: Earn bonus rewards..810 to next level.  I won a match and this number didn;t change.,  How do I advance?

Sponsor awards: Reputation points earned.  So what?  How does this help me?  R&D credits?  So what?

An explanation of these things would help.

RSS