Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 15 2020 3:47 PM

TerryN1013:

Confused about features in this app.  Window says: Earn bonus rewards..810 to next level.  I won a match and this number didn;t change.,  How do I advance?

Sponsor awards: Reputation points earned.  So what?  How does this help me?  R&D credits?  So what?

An explanation of these things would help.

Terry, Copy and paste this into the search box on the right side toward the top of the page.

mobile sponsor awards

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2020 10:11 AM

TerryN1013:
    Confused about features in this app.  Window says: Earn bonus rewards..810 to next level.  I won a match and this number didn;t change.,  How do I advance?

That part is part of something they do every once in a while. Basically if you spend credits you get some rewards. In general my philosophy is don't spend to chase the rewards. Just buy what you need.

However if you have the credits and want to stock up on golf balls. that's a time to do it. But honestly it's not that big of a deal if you're over 102 in level. The XP juice isn't really needed. The balls are ones i wouldn't use in anything that mattered.  But could be handy just to blow through coin games with. especially if didn't care if you won or not and just going for XP in low coin rooms.

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2020 12:21 PM

If anyone uses any of my suggestions for resizing the Unity game and you get this when you launch the game...

...close the game, then download and run THIS file, then launch the game again. Running this file edits the game's height and width entries in the registry and because of this you will get some security pop-ups, okay them all to proceed.

To prevent this happening for future game launches, put the game back to one of its default resolutions before exiting the game.

Thank you.

⇩ EDIT : Thank you ostfriedel.  ; ) ⇩

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2020 1:20 AM

Play this new version since two weeks now and enjoy it. Now my question is:

Will it be the only version for everyone from next year on when flash is gone?

Btw here a thank you to WGT for their work and a thank you to Scott Hope too.

• b46424
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 2:26 PM

Honestly, I like the new version better than the flash version

• carter8292
    338 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 3:56 AM

have been playing beta since it came out love it , up to yesterday only way my to play daily spinner is to log into my mobile, anyone else got that problem  

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 9:24 AM

b46424:

Honestly, I like the new version better than the flash version

I agree. I keep the basic apparel so I don't get any magic powers, and I ignore the coin nonsense, and it's exactly like the flash game except the putting is easier to understand. I'll never go back to flash.  

• accuate
    1,076 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 12:30 PM

The new version since I started playing it now for 2 months now.

When I play on match play alt,stroke or skins I don't have putterpal or shotpal??

Everyone else has it I have turn on flash and the new veroin on & still does't work.

I have unload & loaded the app 3x still doesn't work.

Is there any help out there about this????

Acc

• Cheetah1667
    34 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 1:49 PM

How do i delete somebody on my friends list, and also how do i send them a message? Thank you

• Fartman56
    65 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 5:27 PM

This game has gotten to the point that there is no joy in playing. The Bozo's at WGT has destroyed the game with there countless downgrades. You need to go back to basics and remove all the worthless stuff you have added for your own joy not ours. We all know that your active members are a fraction of what it was before you started all your downgrades. A smart man knows when to stop beating a dead horse. Be smart men and go back to basics.

RSS