Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2021 9:19 PM

Set up practice game/Cong B9.  That is a hard pond to miss if one is trying to get rid of balls one does not want.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2021 5:42 AM

Well, good idea but why won`t WGT just implicate the possibilities of removing unwanted balls or messages instead? Just do it guys please, and that goes for the dredded caddie too.

Bjorn

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, May 20 2021 9:41 PM

Bowl64:
    Well, good idea but why won`t WGT just implicate the possibilities of removing unwanted balls or messages instead? Just do it guys please, and that goes for the dredded caddie too.

Actually, the option to just delete unwanted balls is there.  It was pointed out to me by a club member after my post.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 5:01 AM

jacktrade51:

Bowl64:

Actually, the option to just delete unwanted balls is there.  It was pointed out to me by a club member after my post.

Sounds good. How is it done? And by deleting messages i mean the "reward" ones, all these effin balleffects and such.

Bjorn

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 11:05 AM

pdb1:

Where does one find the ball effects ?

During a game, click on the ball (lower right).  They'll appear right above the big ball.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 4:23 AM

pdb1:

SamSpayed:

pdb1:

Where does one find the ball effects ?

During a game, click on the ball (lower right).  They'll appear right above the big ball.

Oh that's all ? That's what buggin Bjorn ?

Bowl64:
    all these effin balleffects and such.

No, it`s not. It`s the caddie, let us have the option of turning it off. Second, it`s not the balleffects  themselfs, it`s all these "rewardmessages" about them in the message inbox on the launcher.

Don`t care about, nor do i use, the friggin balleffects, just want to be able to delete the messages about them.  

AND, a way to remove unwanted balls from the inventory.

Bjorn

RSS