Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 1:24 AM
    REPLAYS

Many of us have replays saved of our favourite shots in the flash game, but what is going to happen to these come Dec 29th?

My guess is that they will be useless, but it would be nice for a WGT rep to pop in and tell us the situation. I don't want to spend countless hours recording my favourite replays with a screen recorder only to be told by WGT that they have transferred the replay shot data to the new game. Neither do I want to wait until the last minute and then find out that I'm going to have to record them myself otherwise they'll be lost forever.

Thank you.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 10:38 AM

Thats because neither Cabo or Whistler are on the PCEA version of the game . If you read Champs official thread about when WGT will stop using the flash version of the game . He stated that they would not be added to the new game version . Thats why they are free to play now until the end of the flash game which is Dec.29 .

You can still read it under the news section of the game .

• alpenpirat
    1,126 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 11:23 AM

bbqdog61:

Hello All,

I have installed the WGT application twice and both times it has been unplayable as screen has a slight roll and screen does not stay still and seems slightly out of focus...Wondering if anyone else has seen this issue. Would love to be playing on this application, but for me has been next to impossible.

Thanks,

Jeff

Agree.. thats the result. End of december i leave tha game. Its eonough after 10 jears and level 99. Goot time to say good by. Topgolf has it exaggerated and is not able to turn WGt into a fair game.

• JDGHOST
    6,787 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 4:00 PM

Since WGT will be keeping the actually site  ongoing so we are able to go to the forums,our CC homepage AND our current profile page won't the replays just remain on our profile page?

JD

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 4:03 PM

JDGHOST:
    Since WGT will be keeping the actually site  ongoing so we are able to go to the forums,our CC homepage AND our current profile page won't the replays just remain on our profile page?JD

Except that they aren’t just videos. They are replays of data that require being played using the Flash game. So if that no longer exist, then the replays should not work either. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 8:15 AM

which number is more?

People that said they will quit WGT but actually don't.  

or 

Celebs that moved out of the USA when Trump won.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 10:49 AM

Mythanatos:

which number is more?

People that said they will quit WGT but actually don't.  

or 

Celebs that moved out of the USA when Trump won.

...too close to call

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2020 11:38 AM

There is a very old story about three frogs sitting on a log. The independent frog said he was going to jump off the log. How many frogs were then sitting on the log? Three. That independent frog said he was going to jump, but he didn’t..

Such folks seem to think that the vehemence of their stance will cause others to hold the same stance. When their power of persuasion fails, they back down pretty much every time..

RSS