Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 9:36 AM

Where's my O' Canada Attire in the new version ? Is there a credit coming in January ?

(yeah right)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 9:41 AM

bypass07:

Where's my O' Canada Attire in the new version ? Is there a credit coming in January ? (yeah right)

Unfortunately, it does not carry over. Notebooks does not either.

I have a lot of credits in avatars, I wish they would compensate us, little chance of it though.

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 9:49 AM

bypass07:

Where's my O' Canada Attire in the new version ? Is there a credit coming in January ? (yeah right)

What’s coming might be a chance to RE-buy National attire.  I don’t think that specific apparel combination is currently available on mobile/PCEA.  

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 5:00 PM

DonCaron:
    I have a lot of credits in avatars, I wish they would compensate us, little chance of it though.

Same here.  I still hold out hope that they will transfer them, or at the very least give us some credits to purchase new apparel based on how much we spent on Flash avatars.  I feel that they owe us that.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 5:05 PM

AlaskanDame:

bypass07:

What’s coming might be a chance to RE-buy National attire.  I don’t think that specific apparel combination is currently available on mobile/PCEA.  

Thats crazy. Buy what we already have and spent 500 Credits for.

Not You AD, but the the very thought of this.

• RickinWaSt
    2,071 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2020 5:54 PM

=> I feel that they owe us that.

Since "EA" was available, and more recently, has anyone come across any official statement by someone associate with TopGolf? 

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 10:56 AM

Two new questions.

1) Country Club tournaments - when you sign up for a tourney it doesn't tell you what course you are playing.

2) I can't figure out how to find the forum section

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2020 3:59 PM

bypass07:

Two new questions.

1) Country Club tournaments - when you sign up for a tourney it doesn't tell you what course you are playing.

2) I can't figure out how to find the forum section

1} Country Clubs>Club Tournaments

2} Country Clubs> Club Forums> Help>Forums

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 7:57 AM

Thanks Don but -

1) If your tournament doesn't have the name of the course in it when you click to enter it gives you all the info wind, green speed etc but not the course you are playing.

2) Forum. How do you get into the WGT forum ?

RSS