Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 1:31 PM

777999:

Note to WGTChampion... Perhaps you would be so kind as to post the latest download link for the standalone version for windows desktop.

Phil

see the first page of this thread

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 2:29 PM
  • PayneStewart2k
    75 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2020 4:24 PM

scroll to bottom of page and click link download the app

2,111 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2020 2:54 PM

Thanks to all who posted the download link... Actually, I was asking for others who many not know how to get the link, I've been using the desktop version myself for some time!!!   LOL

• accuate
    1,076 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2020 11:36 AM

I see on flash there id no more Cabo & Whistler any more tried to play it with 4 and

after we paid for it. It would cancel.

WGT are you going to bring those courses over to New Version?

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2020 8:13 PM

accuate:

I see on flash there id no more Cabo & Whistler any more tried to play it with 4 and

after we paid for it. It would cancel.

WGT are you going to bring those courses over to New Version?

Been playing whisler  and cabo all week on flash no issue's here

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2020 9:35 PM

Hi

After the recent update, distance to the pin n uphill/downhill numbers are under same font size which makes it bit confusing. Wish if the uphill/downhill were in much smaller size to differentiate.

Several times got confused n botched those easy shots/putts. 

Ty

- Carl 

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 12:21 PM

I am trying to get used to this version. It;s not all bad but I have one problem I cannot figure out. My meter on full shots is great, smooth and steady even better than the flash version. But when I putt suddenly the meter becomes so choppy it is about unplayable. I am not blaming WGT, or the programming it's on my end but I cannot figure out why or how the meter changes so drastically on putts.I have tried changing putters and settings still the same.Anybody have any idea what is going on and how I can fix it?

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2020 12:43 PM

Lesthanpar:

I am trying to get used to this version. It;s not all bad but I have one problem I cannot figure out. My meter on full shots is great, smooth and steady even better than the flash version. But when I putt suddenly the meter becomes so choppy it is about unplayable. I am not blaming WGT, or the programming it's on my end but I cannot figure out why or how the meter changes so drastically on putts.I have tried changing putters and settings still the same.Anybody have any idea what is going on and how I can fix it?

I can only speak for myself, but when I get a jerky meter with the new version, it has always been due to slow wifi. I can connect to our wifi, using my phone if I have to, and any time I had a meter issue, this has fixed the problem.

Brett

RSS